+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default fingers crossed!

Congratulations Ladies! Crossing my fingers that i will be joining you this month, feeling quite pregnant so lets hope i am!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Ladies

Hi Ladies, I just found out I am PREGNANT last night! I took about 7 internet cheapies thinking they were all lying, so I went out this morning and bought a clear blue digital and it said......."PREGNANT 2-3" So I am 4 - 5 weeks along! And according to my last period my due date is January 9th! This is just insane my daughter is only 14 months so It was a bit of a shock but 2 years between them sounds great (now the shock is wearing off!) I have a Dr's appointment this afternoon to book a dating scan, and to get a prescription for Clexane (blood thinner) I need to take during pregnancy! If anyone wants to talk, feel free to email me as I am not telling anyone friends/family until 12 weeks, or at least until we have gotten our heads around the idea so I am dieing to talk to someone about it!!! rachael.colleen@hotmail.comLook forward to hearing for some of you! Also CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!- Rachael Hall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I am about 11 weeks with our first pregnancy. Due sometime end of November - but the scan people won't do a dating scan until they do the NT scan so it can be done the same time.
    Me and my husband are so excited and we just want to see our bubba - but there is a high potential for twins so kinda anxious about that! :$

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats everyone, hi we are due 13th Jan 2013, just had 20 week scan and all going well! V xcited We have an 18 month old boy already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im actually senior member