+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early testing with POA, anyone had false positives

Hi,
    new here so sorry if I don't have all the terminology down. I tried to search the threads but keep getting interupted at work and thought it easier to open a new thread.

My husband and I had an accident a few weeks ago. My period had just a couple of days earlier and the condom fell off on withdrawal.

With my son I tested positive a 8 days after my period finished (must be an early ovulator?). I am at about 4 from 2 weeks after my period finished.

I took a First Response POA today, in the first ten mins no line, so I threw it in the bin.

Took it out an hour or so later, two lines.

I know there can be evaporation lines but has anyone else experience it?

Wondering how often it actually happens.

I would love another child, we can't really afford it at the moment, so before I start throwing myself into an overactive mental tailspin (I overthink everything and am impatient) was wondering what everyone else thought?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ignore any lines that turn up after the 10minute window! Do you know if you were OV at the time? (EWCM etc?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Anything that comes up after the recommended time should be ignored. I would try again in a day or two with first morning urine and see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had chunky cm, not quite stretchy stuff but thickish, I can feel my cervix and it kind feels firm and low. I have trouble telling if I am ovulating as I have scar tissue binding my bladder to my tummy (from my last c-sect) and that gives me similar pains.
    Oh lord, I know need to wait a day or two, it's not my forte.
    Now I am noticing all sorts of symptoms like my left boob aching. Could just be sore lol'thanks ladies