+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    blame the pram designers for creating monster truck prams!!
    Lol, recently a lady came towards me with a double side by side pram that took up the whole aisle, she said 'you need to move so I can get through'... She meant I actually had to leave the aisle I was shopping in so she could get her behemoth pram through it (I was halfway down).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Lol, recently a lady came towards me with a double side by side pram that took up the whole aisle, she said 'you need to move so I can get through'... She meant I actually had to leave the aisle I was shopping in so she could get her behemoth pram through it (I was halfway down).
    That's so rude. I would have just said no, I'm shopping here and was here first so wait til I am done or go back the way you came.

I hate shopping with the pram, DD never sits in it anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    That's so rude. I would have just said no, I'm shopping here and was here first so wait til I am done or go back the way you came.

I hate shopping with the pram, DD never sits in it anyway!
    Meh, she was encumbered with children and a behemoth pram and was probably stressed if she was cutting through minor aisles.

I found her pram rude, I think they're innapropriate for shopping.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Personally i hate when people block walk ways in groups to have convos, and it has nothing to do with havng a pram or otherwise. Move to the blardy side ffs!
    And they are so involved in this conversation you have to pretty much yell EXCUSE ME (after trying ten times politely) to get through. arghhhhh.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I come across rude ppl hogging isles all the time. I had a bad experience and since then, im one of those people who will stand there, waiting, repeating excuse me. If they dont hear or see me I will forget about going down the isle and move on.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Meh, she was encumbered with children and a behemoth pram and was probably stressed if she was cutting through minor aisles.

I found her pram rude, I think they're innapropriate for shopping.
    While I don't think what she did was ok at all, I don't think you should bag her for having a double pram. I'm almost out of double pram territory but not so long ago I had 4 kids under 3yo. I didn't have a double, I had a quad pram! And I still had to go shopping, no choice.

I must say I always try to get out of people's way with my behemoth pram though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 3 under 2, I know how it is. They're entirely inappropriate for shopping.

We're talking Target here, not the generous supermarket aisles. You can hardly fit a trolley down them let alone a giant double pram.
    Last edited by BlissedOut; 24-04-2012 at 23:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Behemoth pram?

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mamac its the subject of a new reality series on channel 7 -behemoth pram wars

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never had a problem... Don't think it's that bad girls... Ur probably just overtired and over sensitive n stressed... *ducks for cover* lol