+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile South African mums to toddlers in Point Cook and surrounds

I'm a mum (30) from South Africa with a 18month old boy . I would love to start a play group for SA mummies in Point Cook and surrounding suburbs. We can share stories about home whilst our littlies are getting to know each other.
    Let me know if you are interested and we'll see how many we can get together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,i am a mom of a 2yr old boy and my second son is due in 2weeks. We live in Sanctuary Lakes, we've been here for 4 yrs. i would be interested in meeting up. How long have u lived in Melbourne? Let me know if you want to meet for a coffee one day, we can do Alamanda cafe/ waterstone cafe... Regards, Lynette

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lynette,

You will be a busy mum in a couple of weeks We've been in Melbourne for 11 years this year. Moved to Aus in 2001 with my parents. I would love to catch up for a coffee, perhaps after your little boy is born and everything is settled. Please stay in touch and good luck. I'll send you a PM with my mobile number. Cheers Marelize

Thanks
    Reviews

Default South African mum

I also live in point cook. I have a 3 1/2 year old boy that will be going to kinder this year. I have another boy that is turning 2 by the end of this month and a 7 month old baby girl. Would love to meet up for a chat and to have a friend for my second boy when his brother is at school :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default When shall we catch up

Dear Moms,

It would be lovely to get together soon...
    Maybe we should get together for a coffee one morning@ waterstone cafe in sanctuary lakes. Please let me know when will suit you. Please email me at lvniek@gmail.com. Looking forward to meeting you!