+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2b09 View Post
    How about a voucher for something you know he enjoys? Either to a store he likes or maybe something like a massage, golfing lessons or even a V8 supercar experience? Of course depending on your price range and what's in your area.
    He absolutley loves afl, if I could afford to get him a better membership than he already has, i'd do that. He's recieved voucher things before and he always ends up letting them lapse or swapping them for something else, he's a tricky one! I do love your suggestion though, thank you very very much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by eviezmum View Post
    A photo boom is a nice idea - I've used "snapfish.com.au" before, they are pretty good. Also there is a website called "red balloon" that do vouchers for experiences. I brought my husband a horse riding one once. You can print the voucher off and it's a paper gift! Happy anniversary
    I'm really liking the photo book idea. We made our own wedding album with an online photo book website and It came out fab, I might use that and do a bump series for him. I'd love to buy him a red balloon voucher but he'd never use it! crazy man!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Saz71 View Post
    My first year anniversary gift to my DH was 2 photographic prints from redbubble.com. They sell artists and photographers work from all over the world so you can search for something he's interested in or a place special to him or both of you. I then bought the frames separately to save cost although you can buy them framed or canvas prints from the site.

Congrats on your anniversary!
    Thank you so much for your congrats! I can't believe this time last year I was on a wedding count down! haha
    I'll have to check out that website, it sounds awesome! his brother is a picture framer, so I could get him to hook me up with some special frames thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
    You could make him a book of vouchers that he can "use" whenever he likes?

You could have things like a back massage, a night where he gets to pick whatever movie he wants to watch and whatever take-away he feels like, no jobs around the house for a day (dishes, washing, whatever), a mystery outing, you to cook him his favourite breakfast one morning, control of the TV remote for a day etc etc. You could add a couple naughty ones if you're up to it too...

You could even get away with it being completely free if you choose stuff which doesn't involve money being spent!
    I'm also really liking this idea! lol I might have to leave off doing the dishes though, i can't reach the sink at the moment! I could give him a booklet for when the bubs is born he has some baby free days so he can go to the footy guilt free, I know he'll still go regardless, but he'd feel bad leaving me alone with the tummy monster!

His other love is bunnings... maybe I could give him a guilt free shopping trip there for a pre agreed amount...

Thank you so so much! Loving all the ideas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
    You could make him a book of vouchers that he can "use" whenever he likes?

You could have things like a back massage, a night where he gets to pick whatever movie he wants to watch and whatever take-away he feels like, no jobs around the house for a day (dishes, washing, whatever), a mystery outing, you to cook him his favourite breakfast one morning, control of the TV remote for a day etc etc. You could add a couple naughty ones if you're up to it too...

You could even get away with it being completely free if you choose stuff which doesn't involve money being spent!
    This is an AWESOME idea! I'll definitely be using this myself!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How about a newspaper from the day he was born? Or from the date of the wedding?

www.paperworld.com.au

Or go the modern 1st anniversary (clocks) and buy a nice watch?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my DH a kindle a modern take on paper

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got tickets for Mary Poppins which was awesome! Tickets is a great idea.