Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    been together 11 yrs

no toileting for either of us
    no af stuff
    no hair removal stuff
    and he cannot ever use my toothbrush. if anyone even touches it i flip out.
    he can't use my razor
    he can't use my pillow

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Oh yes, if DH EVER used my toothbrush i'd flip!!! I feel it before every brush and if it's even slightly wet I go charging round the place demanding to know who has used my toothbrush!!

And my pillow, he absolutely cannot use my pillow because he dribbles in his sleep sometimes!! I do not want dribble on my pillow!!!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh yeah that's true... toothbrushes and pillows... and facial hair (tho body hair i have no problem with)

and our underwear is generally off limits although he came into the kitchen one day and said 'do i own purple jocks??? I said no, and he grins and said 'i'd better go change then eh??!!' (but not before he took a few seconds to model them around the kitchen in that fashion of that housemate guy from Notting Hill)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

lambjam  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!! We may exchange various bodily fluids, but using my toothbrush is too far!

Also no toilet business in front of each other, definitely no AF stuff in front him. Farts are fair game, though it took me about a year to let my guard down (took him about 3 dates).

I'll gladly pick his pimples/blackhead (in fact, I get upset with him if he picks a good one without me!) but he's not so crazy about returning the favour.

Couldn't give a rats if he watches my beauty routines, though I won't ever point out the single rough hair I sometimes find on my jaw line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I prefer to keep some stuff private, and so does DH. I don't mind doing make up, shaving legs, etc., but I would do more personal grooming stuff in private.

And no burping, etc. in front of each other. I actually find that really gross, and both of us will apologise if we accidentally do one (which is very rare).

Definitely not prudish at all - just things that I don't see a need/ reason to share. Stuff I have no interest in seeing, or in showing to DH. We've been together for nearly 9 years now, and no change there.

Neither of us are squeamish either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nothing is sacred excemt no 2. i have nothing to hide, he accepts me as i am, bodily functions and all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    been together 11 yrs

no toileting for either of us
    no af stuff
    no hair removal stuff
    he can't use my razor
    he can't use my pillow

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I mean no disrespect but I'm PMSL about how much your post matches your user name right now.

I hope that doesnt sound horrible because I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No #2s and no sharing of toothbrushes - everything else is fair game in our house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    No #2s and no sharing of toothbrushes - everything else is fair game in our house!
    Pretty much the same.. Plus towels.. Yuck!

***Happy to be a Mummy & Daddy of ONE! :-) ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    No pooing, tampons or sharing tooth brushes.

We've peed in front of each other for years. I have no issues with grooming etc either.

I admit, I have pooed in front of him a couple of times my accident - during childbirth and once I had gastro so bad, I was in the shower and he was talking to me and it suddenly came out both ends at once - it was awful. He even cleaned the shower afterwards bless him. But I would never choose to do it!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nothing is sacred, i mean after majorrrr surgery not being able to poop... Dh helped me with an enema for goodness sake lol... Nothing is sacred.

We like it this way.