+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    toothbrush and pillow (he smokes and drinks a lot!!!)

oh, and my own little bank account

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I used to have my own private account, now we have a shared account - though im the one on the account. But a few times hes casually asked what a purchase was or why is there X amount of money. I think I need to open a totally independent account again. Because I feel like I dont have *my* money any more.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF and I dont really have anything we don't share. We Always give each other space to do their poos but have on occasion walked in on the other. We use our own toothbrushes but have on occasion used each others if we've forgotten our toothbrush when staying overnight somewhere.

Otherwise I'd say we share everything else but alcohol, I don't drink so all the alcohol in the house my hubby drinks haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I *try* not to fart in front of him, but if I do, its not a big deal - I don't wax chin, lip in front of him, I do it when he's asleep so he can't see the redness stache' I'm left with, I smuggle pads to the bathroom because he's ridiculously immature about periods, but he's getting better (its so annoying) I don't shower or change in front of him. As for DF - he's open with everything! Haha. I'm just not a body confident person so I don't think I'll ever be fully open. But I do pee with the door open - does that count!?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't poo in front of each other (except for special crook belly when camping incident) but everything else is flexible depending on mood.

What i do keep sacred is how much money I spend on some things. df and I both work full-time and contribute to household things equally so I don't feel I need to tell what I spend with my remaining money (usually gifts and clothes). It will be different when we have kids but I'll make sure I still have a amount of discretionary money otherwise I'd feel too restricted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is sacred....... Though in saying that, I have done #2's in front of him a couple of times early in this pregnancy. I always seemed to need to go just when he got in the shower in the morning. So twice I just had to burst in and go, and kept aplologisisng the whole time.
    He also had to ice me, when I got the dreaded H's :-( and now, being 8 months pregnant, I seem to be farting alot. He says "Who are you, and what have you done with my Pixie!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have issues with weeing ... We dont do No 2's in front of each other.. Own toothbrushes.. I cant fart in front of him ( i dont know why and he does ask me lol) but he goes to town..lol.. AF stuffis left up to me he dont like talking about it but when i tell him they are heavy he automatically asks if i need a doctor or hospital ( god love him lol)....Shaving etc is all fair game... He has never seen me give nor will he so i guess that is a bonus he will always see that part of me as a turn on lol