+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC #1 First timers Version 30

Congratulations chic! Can't wait to see bub! What did you name her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Default TTC #1 First timers Version 30

Thanks Lisa! Yes this thread is so quiet...maybe we need to revive it!

Babies are growing way too fast! H is 7 and a bit months now. He's sitting up well and is trying hard to crawl. He can do it commando style if he sees something he really likes, but for now prefers to roll everywhere! I'm loving mummy hood. Started swimmingblessonsband H loves it..such a water baby. We are off on our first family holiday this weekend..can't wait!

Bubba..how is your pregnancy going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chic- yayyyy congrats on your beautiful little girl! She is so tiny- i cant wait to see a pic of her. i hope you are enjoying lots of newborn cuddles

Thanks
    Reviews
    we really need to revive this thread! or maybe take it to facebook?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I joined ages ago whilst I was waiting to TTC but had to put that on hold. Husband and I have recently decided to TTC #1 now so we're both very excited! Looking forward to talking to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic - Big fat huge Congratulations on your baby girl! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!!!

Teenz - Welcome! Hope you have an easy TTC journey!

AFM - Thanks everyone who has been asking after me, and sorry for not replying individually to you all.
    DH and I are currently on Long Service Leave (and loving it!) and won't be back to reality until mid October!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (22-08-2012),MonsterMummy  (20-08-2012),summastarlet  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Chic! Such awesome news, must be so good to have your little girl home and in your arms! Savour every moment, you deserve it massively!

Sorry girls for being MIA, I've joined an IVF group for my state on facebook and since it's something I can access on my (not very smart) phone, and they're girls who I've met with in real life, it's kind of superseded bubhub. I'm still coming back to see how everyone's travelling and I'll be sure to let you girls know when we get our long awaited BFP. Not long now, I'm sure of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS CHIC yay!!! Glad to hear of the safe arrival of your little girl I can imagine it would feel so surreal having her with you now.
    Can't wait to see your pics of her what did you name her ?

Summa - hope your having a great holiday. Would love to be in sunny qld right now great to hear your updates on H you can definetly tell you are loving Being a mum.

Silent - its all happening now for you starting clomid. and starting to ttc. with your new partner. I'm sure your bfp is just around the corner.

Magic - hello stranger. Great to hear from you. Long service leave sounds like its keeping your dh and yourself busy. What's else has been happening with you?

Lisa - wow cooper Is 9 months already. You will need to post an updated pic of your little cutie.

Ely - hello steanger to you as well. How is everything with you? I'm totally opposite with access I have access to bub hub but not fb through the day. But been real busy at work lately training for my leave. Are you cycling at the moment? Really need to read your diary. Hope it's updated

Treenz - hi and welcome. May your Ttc. Journey be short and sweet

Pink - how's your little man going? Like summa I'm loving your updates aswl and how much you love being a mum.

Afm - 31.5 weeks. Things going good so far. Have a growth scan at 34 weeks to check bubs growth. Other than that I get a scan every month at the moment from my OB checking growth but the 34 week one is the proper one. Start maternity leave In 2 weeks so looking forward to that but in my case I won't be going back to work so even better

Hope everyone else is going well
    Xxoo to all

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (22-08-2012),summastarlet  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've put a picture of our little princess in my POAS album on my profile...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

MagicMud  (23-08-2012),MonsterMummy  (24-08-2012),summastarlet  (22-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies.

chic- your princess is gorgeous, congrats!!!

I'm cd1 today. we're trying clomid this cycle! very nervous but very excited!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (30-08-2012)