+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie82 - my doctor said that ovulation is always 14 days before first day of AF. But from reading things on the net, I'm not sure that it is always the case

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie82 View Post
    Is ovulation always 14 days before the first day of af?
    I don't think so! I think it varies... but don't quote me! I started a free chart on fertility friend and I'm studying the course they are sending to me on a daily basis I'm so clueless when it comes to humans and babies.... Give me a horse any day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, i've been on and off this group, more off than on the last 12 months. I've only kept reading MagicMud's diary. Thanks for writing Magic.

So it's been 2 years for us now. I'm in cycle 17. Drs put me on clomid this month and I've been having quite a lot of reactions to it. Bb tenderness, cramps, nausea, more anxiety, hungry a lot tho don't feel like eating. Crying, general emotional, depression and feeling like i don't care about anything! I took the tablets days 5 through 9 as directed. So it's Day 13 today. I have had some serious nausea and general unwellness. I did a pregnancy test (4 of them). All say BFP. I guess clomid is causing the BFP?

Cycle 16 I saw a big folicle day 18 at ultrasound, and doc says i ovulated because of progesterone peak. I also go a strong opk at day 24. I got AF on day 34, tho very light, mostly brown except for day 2. I did two BFN tests as well.

Luckily I have an ultrasound tomorrow, day 14, so i can ask the nurse. I am guessing she'll say clomid is causing a false positive. We're dtd as if this is cycle 17 as well.

Anyone know anything about all this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tin hi I remember you! Um I don't think clomid can cause a false positive....unless your having some hcg too?! Are your tests getting darker? Maybe your bleed was implantation? Hope so!!! Let me know how you go!

Baby dust to all you girls! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasher10 For This Useful Post:

tinuviel  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! So I just went for my ultrasound. The nurse saw a sac in the uterus. I just gave blood too. The big honcho doc came down and looked at the screen and said congratulations.

I get blood test result tonight. I have an ultrasound on 28th to see if the baby sticks. I'll just take it once step at at time. I feel like I can't be too positive about this until a fair bit of time goes by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Tin! Sticky vibes for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a BFP!!!! Blood test results are in, HCG is at 3193 which puts me at about 5-6 weeks. Thankyou all for your support. I wont write more in here now, I'll move to a due thread. *hugs* to everyone. It's been a full on two years of trying and I really believed it was not going to happen for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Ladies. A huge congratulations to Tin! you have waiting so long so i am very happy and excited for you. Wishing you a very sticky 8 months!

Welcome to all the newbies and hello to all the mummies and mummies to be xxx

Cooper is 7 months now! time goes really fast. He is a great baby, always smiling. He isnt sleeping very well still! up 2 times a night but im used to it now. Im working on the weekends which is going well. He is nearly crawling so will be keeping my busy soon. We still do mothers group and swimming.

Baby dust to all!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa80 For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (19-06-2012),tinuviel  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elly- good luck with your exams! I'm going to keep popping in to see you get your bfp!

Crystal- sorry to hear about your dp. I hope you find a donor really soon!

Chic- wow!!!! Not long to go. I bet you can't wait to meet your lil bubba!! Can't wait to hear your good news. I am thinking a little girl!

Bubba- yay!!! Oh how exciting a little girl! So much fun buying all the furniture. So so happy for you.

Tin- woo hoo! Congrats. Wishing you an uneventful eight months ahead!

Lisa- awwww he is so cute!

Magic- massive hugs and thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!!

I have been extremely slack in writing in here - I think the last time was me half typing up our birth story and then getting distracted. This will be a quick one as I'm typing one handed while feeding.

Bubba and Chic - SO happy to hear your pregnancies are progressing well! Not long to go now Chic!

Magic, Lisa, Summa, Pink, Elly, and everyone else (hi newbies!) - I am always reading along..hope you're all doing well

AFM - miss Emily is coming up 3 months and doing really well. She's a really happy baby and is getting the hang of sleep most of the time. Had a little bit of a reflux problem but she's putting on the weight well (95th percentile!) - loving her chubby little legs. Getting her own little personality which is so much fun

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nocturne For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (26-06-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast