+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepink View Post
    Purpz- how exciting starting to Ttc. The earliest is prob about. 7 days after o. I got a really really faint positive I think it was eight days after. But they do say to wait until when af is due. I couldn't wait though lol
    My biggest problem is pcos...

Who knows when af is due lol

I had a positive opk and physical ovulation symptoms so we went with it.

Today my abdomen ACHES. Feel tired and out of sorts.
    But dont know if I'm creating signs lol

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh long time no post!

Welcome all the newbies! Yes, we need fresh blood in here!

Purpz - Congrats for being in the TWW! Oh TTC with pcos? I haven't any experience with that bu fingers crossed you get your bfp naturally!

Country Lovin - Welcome! When do you start TTC? Oh. Last night I presume, hehe. Hope your journey is a short and sweet one!

Chan79 - Congrats also for being in the TWW. You must be ready to test soon? Good luck!

Yvgirl84 - Welcome to the crazy world of TTC! How are you going with it? In the TWW yet?

and welcome to anyone I may have missed.

Annnd so good to see some regulars are still kicking around!

Silent - Ooh I'm too excited for you! I really hope you get your bfp soon!

Bubba - Here I am posting like I promised! I do miss this thread.

Lovepink - How's your little fella going?

Lisa - Oh goodness he's getting big! Gorgeous too!

Magic - Sooo, when are you going to bake us a cake, hmm? Hope all's well for you and your DH xx

to anyone else I might have missed here too.

AFM - Yeah, still on my IVF journey. We've had one fresh transfer and two frozen and haven't had a sticky yet but it's still early days! Still got a fair bit of hope!
    I'm currently in the midst of exams so I really should go and get studying. Exams threatened to interfere with our cycle this month so we had to put IVF on hold, we'll have another FET next month, we still have two frosties. Our normal FS will be away (I think) so we'll have a different guy. Will be interesting to hear his perspective! Although, doing a FET means there won't be much scope for interaction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi i'm new here too. I've been ttc since oct 2011. But found out last week my dp is infertile we are looking for a sperm donor hopefully. My period is every 28 days so I hope we get lucky soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Millie82 - It is my first time trying this month and I just came off the pill last week as well! I had been on it for 12 years. AF hasn't popped up out of schedule which is nice! I can't wait to see how long it takes! Glad to have someone else in a similar situation!

hol - Best of luck on your search for af! How old are you and your other half? (If you don't mind me asking!) & How long had you been on the pill before you stopped taking it?

Dee81 - t can take some men a long time to feel comfortable with the idea of children..... and some never will accept the idea until it actually happens! On the other hand, my hubby is the opposite. He has been at me for years We have argued a lot in the past because I wasn't ready! Hope it works out.

yvgirl84 - How exciting! Another first TTC & just off the pill! (same situation as me). Will be nice to be able to share each others journeys!

Chan79 - I'm also living in country vic! I only moved from the city 12 months ago and I am loving it. The whole idea of having a baby out here hasn't sunk in yet! Argh city health care services! I bet I'll miss you! Best of luck with the insemination. I have my fingers crossed for a great result next week! Keep us posted

bubbalove83 - I'm working on that constant conversation thing

Purpz - How exciting! I'm TTC #1 in my first cycle... but no signs of O yet.... waiting to get a BBT thermometer so I can start keeping a closer eye on things (I'm a bit of a control freak! lol!).

elly_star - Just starting to TTC now!... No idea whether I'm cycling or not after just having come off the pill a week & a bit ago. I will take it as it comes over this first month and just wait to see if af appears within a reasonable time frame!

crystal185 - Unfortunate that your dp is infertile All my love and hugs to you both. Keep us posted on your search for a donor. Tell me, where will you start? I have no idea about all this stuff!

*hmmmm* It is a bit of effort reading and addressing everyone! I need some practice! You long time forum-ers seem to have it down pat!

Thanks for the welcome from the existing crew! I hope us newbies don't cause you too much trouble in here!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CountryLovin For This Useful Post:

Millie82  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi we have found some donors on bubhub, and other Internet websites. have spoken to them over the phone and stuff, and hope to meet with them soon. we live in mildura, so have to travel all the way to Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLovin View Post
    Purpz - How exciting! I'm TTC #1 in my first cycle... but no signs of O yet.... waiting to get a BBT thermometer so I can start keeping a closer eye on things (I'm a bit of a control freak! lol!).
    it is a little, thought it was never going to happen!

Good luck!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elly_star View Post
    Purpz - Congrats for being in the TWW! Oh TTC with pcos? I haven't any experience with that bu fingers crossed you get your bfp naturally!
    Thank you

Who knows, maybe someone upstairs (whoever that may be) is getting ready to send a little angel my way?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh I've been slack!! I really do apologise... But I'm glad to see some "new faces" on this thread and that it's picking up again, as it's been very quiet in here...

Need to get acquainted with all the newbies so won't be doing any personals just yet, but I wish you all the best of luck and may your journeys be short and sweet and you get your BFPs very soon!!

To all our mummies (Summa, Lisa, Nocturne...), I hope motherhood is treating you well and time isn't flying by too fast!

Elly, glad to read your positive attitude and best of luck next month for your FET. I wil be thinking of you and

Bubba, How are you doing? How many weeks are you now? how are you feeling?

Silent, I have everything for you!

I'm sure I've missed many, so big and good luck to everyone.

AFM, things are really starting to get real on my end. 32w2d now so we're almost there, can't believe bub could be with us in as little as 6 weeks!!! we're slowly getting organised, still need to get a few things. Bub is kicking a lot these days which I love of course, but not so much when trying to sleep. Still working on our birth plan, baby is breeched at the moment so may not have a choice but to have a c-sec, so we'll see...
    very excited about it all, but also secretly terrified!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chicparis For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yay, So many more new people and this thread is starting to lift again.

Crystal - I am sorry to hear about your DH. Its great news about the donor sperm. I'm not sure how much you have looked into but Will you be trying Artificial Insemination or will you be going IVF with Donor Sperm?

CountryLovin - I'll be counting on you to keep the conversation going..lol.. It does take a bit of time to reply to everyone but i dont think everyone minds if you miss someone now & then. It does get a bit hard trying to remeber everyones answers.. Hopefully 1st time lucky this month for you..

Purpz - I dont have PCOS either so im not sure what you are going through but Goodluck to you also with TTC.. Hopefully it isnt to long for you either.. Welcome to the world of Craziness with TTC..

Chic - Wow 32 weeks.. Whoo Hoo... Not long to go now.. So i bet you are showing a whole heap now & loving your baby bump.. Is there any chance bubba may turn around from the Breech position?

Silent -

YvGirl - Goodluck to you also with your 1st month of TTC. I always say to everyone hopefully 1st time lucky

Chan79 - Goodluck with insemination.. So great that you have found your donor sperm & everything is happening for you.. Hopefully your BFP come quickly for you..

Pink
    - Clay is so gorgeous. What a Proud mummy you are.. I cant believe how fast they grow.. Its amazing he is rolling over. Soon he will be walking..

Ely - I said it before & i will say it again.. Waiting for that BFP of yours for sure.. I will be stalking you..lol.. Dont let Uni stress you out to much. I bet you will be glad when its over..

Magic - How are you?? Just want to give you some of these

Sorry if i missed anyone..

AFM - I did have my 20 week scan the other week.. All is good so far with bub. I have a bit of a placenta problem which just means that bub doesnt get as much blood flow & nutrients, but my OB will monitor the growth & i will have another big scan at 30 - 32 weeks.
    We bought our baby furniture on the weekend. I didnt know if it was to soon but we are past half way so i thought i really needed to get over being so anxious..
    Also found out We are having a girl..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-06-2012),summastarlet  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that countrylovin! I'm in my second month/cycle trying now. I'm thinking ill have a 30 day cycle this time...I think I o'd a day later than planned...hopefully it doesn't go further out than that.

Is ovulation always 14 days before the first day of af? Hopefully af arrives in a timely manner!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - sorry its been a while but I'm back

Well AF turned up finally - was a 42 day cycle, so we are onto the next month of TTC (actually we should be just about at the end of it now) and AF should be arriving this week....I think (I'm secretly hoping that she is a no show but I don't want to get my hopes up )

I will answer a few of the questions you girls have asked (my internet is being painfully slow so I will answer in bulk
    1. I went off the pill in Oct 11 and has been on it for 9 years before that
    2. I'm 28 and DH is 30 - so we are hoping something happens soon

AFM - I didn't really get any answers from the doctors because when I went back AF had arrived so they thought all was good, however it was a 42 day cycle and the 2 months previously been 32......very frustrating . I started using a OPK but I still am yet to detect a surge. I 'think' I ovulated because of the signs my body was giving off but the OPK was negative - can anyone recommend a good one? I was using Fertility Friend.

But in saying that I have been having some symptoms (or it could be me just thinking they are signs and symptom spotting). I have been getting dizzy, cramping, bloated, tender BB...but got a BFN (I just couldn't resist). I 'think' I am about 14 DPO....but because I never got a positive OPK I just can't be to sure

I am feeling positve about things, DH is now really hoping we get our BFP soon as he is sick of waiting too I just wish I knew exactly what my body is doing and whether AF is on her way or not. But I will be patient and try not to get worked up about things. What will be, will be

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone