+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FPH or Cabrini? Reccommend an OB?

Hi all, I'm trying to decide on FPH or Cabrini? Can anyone give me feedback on either? Also can anyone recommned an OB and also how much out of pocket fees were? I have private health insurance but am aware you still need to pay out quiet a bit. Please PM with OB's please as I know you can't post on here. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Are you pregnant or just trying? As Cabrini books out really quickly, you need to book about 4-5weeks! Its a bit crazy!
    I'm going to FPH, the staff are good, the facilities are nice and my Ob is located in the building. Once you select an Ob a FPH they book you in. Try the FPH website they have a list of OB's then may be google a few. But again once you have decided book as soon as you know you are pregnant as its hard to get into most of them as they limit there patients per month. Everyone likes different people for different reasons.

Good luck with it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Malu,

Yes I am just over 5 weeks pregnant at the moment. After doing a ring around yesterday I think i'm going with FPH. I can still get into Cabrini, however with my health insurance (Bupa) there is a nightly fee.

Can I ask you to PM me with your OB details please? I'm hoping to book someone in in the next few days. It's so hard to find an OB with this being our first baby, we don't know who to go to. I want someone who is patient as I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions

Thank you again