+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Who are the owners of my Daycare Center?

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can find out who owns the Daycare Center my children attend part time?

A serious incident has occurred and I have emailed the center my complaint in writing twice and have had no reply what so ever! The manager is not really approachable and she is partly the problem so I don't feel comfortable asking her for the owner details.

I have been phoning around all day to try and find a reputable childcare center but everyone has waiting lists currently sitting at 12 months! I am at a loss for what to do. Basically, without proper care for my youngest son I may have to quit my job and I haven't been back very long.

For some reason finding ownership details on Google has proved fruitless.

Please if you can help I would be grateful. Not sure if taking my issue to the owner will make things worth but right now the center is doing absolutely nothing to respond to me.

Thanks for reading,

Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can you pm me the name and address of the center, I have a spare half n hour to kill, I can try google again...see what I can dig up...

I think you are doing the right thing going over the managers head

Can you ask any of the other mums if they know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What city do you live in?? My daycare is great owned by a local dentist and the centre has vacancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Call the children's services team of your local council they should have all of the details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As a centre manager myself I find it odd that the centers owners names are not made available to parents. Can I ask what state you are in? I would be calling the department (deecd) in your state. They will have all of the details. I might be able to help you, if you would like just pm me. You probably have ready, but have you asked the staff of the centre? Good luck and yes I absolutely think that it's the right thing to go over the managers head, especially if your concerns are not being addressed and there has been a serious incident.
    Last edited by firsttimeparents; 23-04-2012 at 13:03.