+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ruby sunrise! And good luck to every one in the tww! i just joined u! I got a positive OPK test on Saturday and now its Monday and ive been having horrific pulling pains on both ovaries and an electric feeling in my uterus lol! if that makes sense and it actually is slightly down my thighs. I know it would be to early to feel any thing but its so much stronger than normal ovulation pains its just got me really curious!
    What is going on??? It could just be my endo but ive never felt like this before, maybe my mind is playing with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just doing a bit of stalking, hope you don't mind! Congrats Ruby Sunrise...that is definitely a strong positive for 4 days before!

Just a random question in relation to OPK's...when you say you got a positive OPK on saturday & feeling cramps/sore boobs a few days later...are you implying you've dtd and are starting to feel early signs of pg? So are OPK's used to detect ovulation which means you need to hurry up & get to bed?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Millie82 For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFP for me, I can't believe it!! AF due to arrive in 2days I'm hoping it's not a chem pregnancy so I'm holding off on going to the Jan due date thread.
    I'm sending you all baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome, congrats Clucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Millie82 when i got my positive opk on Sat i bd straight away and every day since actually even most days the week before as-well lol! Just covering all basses but on the week end i did manage to dtd in the morning which i have been told is the best time to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially going mad! im only 4 days into the TWW ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    I am officially going mad! im only 4 days into the TWW ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Me too! Currently 4DPO and trying hard not to think about it. I refuse to symptom spot too so yeah .. when are you going to test Nic26?
    I won't be testing .. not allowed to. DH has said we can only test once AF is late which is fair enough so it's a LONG wait for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also 4dpo!!! i think lol! i got my LH surge sat morning so i think i O on Sunday or early Monday. I will try and wait till after AF is due but i think i will test in 1 week if i am still feeling the same symptoms i am now!
    I still feel O pains like pulling and stabbing on my right side. i just dont know what is going on lol.
    Good luck FirstTimeMummy!! Keep me posted. FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wondering what pregnancy test you use and if you've found a difference in sensitivities of tests?

AF is over 2 weeks late now.. I've used pregnosis so far and its come up BFN. I am thinking of getting First Response. Has anyone had a BFN with one test and a BFP with another?

There is realistically no chance at all that I'm pregnant.. I had a blood test a week ago and it was neg. But my doc said to keep testing weekly until AF arrives, or come back if it hasn't shown up by 2-3 months. (its also complicated by the fact that its my first cycle off the pill and I haven't had AF yet.. currently CD44). She thinks I might have have o'd late, which is why she's saying to keep testing.

I guess I'm just curious generally as to whether anyone has found a difference in sensitivities in early HPTs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    I am also 4dpo!!! i think lol! i got my LH surge sat morning so i think i O on Sunday or early Monday. I will try and wait till after AF is due but i think i will test in 1 week if i am still feeling the same symptoms i am now!
    I still feel O pains like pulling and stabbing on my right side. i just dont know what is going on lol.
    Good luck FirstTimeMummy!! Keep me posted. FX
    Me too! Got my surge on Saturday and felt all the ovulation pains on Monthers Day. Ohh keep me posted if you do test before AF and my fingers are crossed big time for both of us!