+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey

On the tww, I think I'm 3 days past ovulation, both my temp and my opk implied the same day. I really hope we are going to be pregnant. We bd that morning and the morning after as well. I know our odds get better with each month since this is our 10 month trying. I think I'm getting slightly better at not getting my hopes up too much. I usually crash really bad when AF shows up.

Haven't been having any symptoms though. But I'm not thinking much of that, every month is so different symptom wise. (I may have noticed a vein on my breast this morning though, nudge nudge wink lol). ;p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixw View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I got a poistive OPK thursday CD15, then did another test that night and negative, then got another positive OPK friday morning CD16, is that normal?
    I am about 5DPO, when is too early to test? AF due next saturday. Its killing me already and this is only our 1st month of TTC. DH is a very positive person so FX.
    TMI- Having slight feelings down stairs, not cramps, but slight sharp jabs, is that normal? no other sympstoms as of yet.
    Baydust to all!!!
    Apparently certain things can affect the positive/negative opk. Such as drinking heaps of water may give you a negative test, and test I read says not to do it first thing in the morning.

As for early pg test, I think the earliest you can do is 5 days before AF is due....and that's with one of those early testing kits.
    I know the feeling though. AF is due Monday and it's killing me! But I've had a chemical pregnancy b4, so I'm def not testing b4 AF due date!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RubySunrise For This Useful Post:

Phoenixw  (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclecticdreamer View Post
    Hey

On the tww, I think I'm 3 days past ovulation, both my temp and my opk implied the same day. I really hope we are going to be pregnant. We bd that morning and the morning after as well. I know our odds get better with each month since this is our 10 month trying. I think I'm getting slightly better at not getting my hopes up too much. I usually crash really bad when AF shows up.

Haven't been having any symptoms though. But I'm not thinking much of that, every month is so different symptom wise. (I may have noticed a vein on my breast this morning though, nudge nudge wink lol). ;p
    10 months! Wow! I really hope this is your month. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! Thanks .

We agreed to get checked after a year if no baby. I feel better getting closer to that date knowing I might find out why it hasn't happened and hoping its something not to serious which will make getting pregnant easier. I am beyond ready for a baby ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand your pain, sort of!
    My sister's just gone through 2 years of trying and finally found out her hubby had mumps as a kid, so his sperm weren't strong enough to get where they need to be!
    So they've just done their first ivf cycle.

Fingers crossed it happens for you soon 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I was really bad. So naughty. But I'm so patient and couldn't wait any longer!
    AF is due Monday (4 days) and I pg test lying around from the opk kits.

And this is the result I got, after just 1 min of waiting!!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations rubysunrise!!! What a beautiful BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I know, so strong for 4 days before! Must be one hell of a baby in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!

Okay it's 5dpo and I'm spotting barely! It's dark too! So I'm trying as hard as I can to stay calm, will probably need to get in the tub to help me relax tonight. I think it might be implantation bleeding.

What do you think my chances are that this is it?! When should I test?

Did anyone have this and then end up getting their period over a week later? Suppose to start my period in 11 days. I've normally spotted before my period, but the longest that ever was, was for 5 days, I think. I'll double check my notes though! I can't loose it if I get too excited or anxious can I?

Gosh if I'm not pregnant I'm going to crash horribly ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you get any of the early pg tests, most say not until 5 days before your due date, so try to hang out that little longer!

As for spotting, I have no idea sorry. I didn't get spotting last time. But when I'm not sure of something, I tend to go with dr google! I always find an answer either on this forum or one of the many others!

But just hang in there a few more days! Fingers crossed for you 😊