+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ol yep the squsre dancing guy gave them to david. Nate took the other one by mistake as well (this was when he found out about the avm and was told he needed to take asprin to thin the blood) he was super funny at the dinner table, groping brenda. Which also in that epsidoe something that made me laugh and still does

Is when nicholi said grace at the table *hits chest* "god have mercy, god have mercy god have mercy" lmaooo. It was awesome later when david was in claires room while she got ready for graduation, mimiced it, i was in stitches again.

I love the show so much, the fishers feel like family (awkward silence) it really is the best show ive ever seen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (22-04-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have just started watching this show and I love it so far. I'm only six episodes in though, so i'm not going to join the discussion just yet (don't want anything given away). My favourite characters so far are Ruth and David...I know i'm only six eps in though, so it could change.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (22-04-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    *seriously old thread revival*
    I have just finished watching this series.
    I can't believe you're all crushing on Nate. He's the world's biggest douchebag a-hole. Such an *** wipe to everyone who loves him. I LOLed when Ted was telling Claire about his sister who works with refugees being a huge biatch, hmmm sounds like they have the same sibling he was constantly acting so put upon and holier than thou. Urgh. P*ssed me off.
    I mostly loved David, but he annoyed me a lot too. Keith was my favourite, his part in the last episode- I actually yelled 'no!' and started sobbing.
    I really liked the journey Claire goes on too, and Ruth cracked me up all the time. I've also just had a baby girl so all the Claire/Ruth, Lisa/Maja Brenda/Willa scenes have been so resonant.
    Sigh. What a great show.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

tatia&shura  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can see where you r coming from with Nate, i felt that way too at first... And i hated Brenda but now i see past all their faults... And can see where and why they were coming from in their actions.

George summed it up perfectly in his eulogy at nate's funeral... "Nate is an idealist and struggled to be a good man," he wanted to be so badly... But he ****ed up... A lot... I can relate to his constant pursuit of happiness.. I don't know if he ever found it.. Which is sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    The last episode really affected me, too. I still can't listen to that Sia song without them all popping into my head. Argh. "Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends." *chills up spine*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    David was my favourite. Michael C Hall is such a brilliant actor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    The last episode really affected me, too. I still can't listen to that Sia song without them all popping into my head. Argh. "Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends." *chills up spine*

I had no idea you dug the show. ^_^ awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I know! Every time I watch it I feel like a need to be on a drip to replace fluid! I adore them all with their flaws and failings - it's what makes them who they are.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Benji  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    I had no idea you dug the show. ^_^ awesome
    I am obsessed. Obsessed!!!

I feel that the ending couldn't have possibly given us more closure, but I still felt funny about it finishing. Loved it. Every minute of it.

fave character... I just can't pick. I thought their characters were so believable and real.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Its so nice to be around people who feel the exact same way as i do about ti

Do any of you have the book?