+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's been sooo long since I watched it but the episode where Ruth takes ecstasy by accident I remember well, where she thought it was panadol or something. We're starting to watch Waking Dead tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    THE MOST UNDER-RATED SHOW EVER!!!

How bloody good was that show?! Channel 9 could have hit the jackpot if they'd aired it earlier instead I think it was on really late, Wednesday nights if I recall correctly, at some ridiculous time. I remember it came on straight after The Sopranos (another equally awesome series) so I'd watch my two fave shows back to back. Ahhh.. good times
    I fell in love with Brenda's brother, can't remember the characters name but it was played by the sexy Jeremy Sisto... drool... he's so damn fine! lol...
    I loved all of the characters, what an amazing, talented group of actors.. they all played their roles so well. I'm still telling people about this show years after the last ep aired, but not many people have heard of it
    It was the most unique and quirky show ever. I miss it!
    Yep totally underrated!!!!!!! I think Brenda's brother was Billy???? Or am I way off? lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (22-04-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Purple Lily;6520602] I have the biggest crush on Nate though QUOTE]

Oh who doesn't!? Gorgeous man!
    Everytime I hear of people naming their kids Nate I think of him
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 22-04-2012 at 21:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Yep totally underrated!!!!!!! I think Brenda's brother was Billy???? Or am I way off? lol
    Hmm, I must google this. And a good excuse to have a perve on Jeremy Sisto again, lol..
    Now he's in that new show called Suburbagory (or somethong like that) and I like to watch it just for him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    Hmm, I must google this. And a good excuse to have a perve on Jeremy Sisto again, lol..
    Now he's in that new show called Suburbagory (or somethong like that) and I like to watch it just for him
    Yay somebody else who crushes on Nate! Hmmm Jeremy Sisto was just smokin in Six Feet Under, didnt mind seeing his butt a few times hahaha!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    It's been sooo long since I watched it but the episode where Ruth takes ecstasy by accident I remember well, where she thought it was panadol or something.
    Lol yep, they were camping and she got a headache I think? That episode was pretty awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just finished this series. We started watching it as my husband recently started work as a funeral director. The last season ruined me emotionally, each and every episode (4+ months pregnant).

I found that every episode, I would detest at least one character intensely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Lol yep, they were camping and she got a headache I think? That episode was pretty awesome
    That was it! David had put it in the bottle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    That was it! David had put it in the bottle.
    Ahhh yes its all coming back to me

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Googled it and it was Billy
    He just has this unusual look about him, not your average fluffy cute (hate perfect boy looks) he's really rugged and intense looking. And those eyes...
    Plus I loved how naughty his character was.. he was so rotten to Claire, a bad boy.. He's aged a bit now, but I don't care, I still love him!

Yes, I remember the x pill episode as well
    I have a craving to watch that show RIGHT NOW!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (23-04-2012)