+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    me lol i fell pregnant on DD1's 1st birthday they are now 3 and a half and 22months. there is exactly 20months between them. i love the age gap but i wouldn't have number 3 with the same gap lol. i think its a really good gap the older child is about old enough to be able to help out with the bub without having been too 'spoilt' (for want of a better word) being an only child for longer.

I actually found it so much easier to go out etc when DD2 was a little bub its so much harder now lol but i wouldn't go back and choose a different gap it just works for us they are mostly the best of friends and into pretty much all the same stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update

Thought i would do a little update and let you all know we are TTC now. After months of back and forth on if we should try or wait longer we have finally decided to go for it Evie is 19 months now so looking at a gap of about 2years 4 months-- IF we get pregnant now haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC when my bubba turns 1??....

Commented on this back in September and said we were thinking about trying. Well nature took over and I fell pregnant when DD was 9.5 months. As she was an ivf baby we were planning to try for 6 months and then go back through ivf so expected an age gap of 2.5 years. There'll be about 18 months difference now so I'm a little freaked out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Subbing

DS will be 19m when #2 is due. Planned pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry double post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loveabubba View Post
    Commented on this back in September and said we were thinking about trying. Well nature took over and I fell pregnant when DD was 9.5 months. As she was an ivf baby we were planning to try for 6 months and then go back through ivf so expected an age gap of 2.5 years. There'll be about 18 months difference now so I'm a little freaked out!
    Congratulations! Don't freak out! I have a gap of 20 months between DD1 and DD2 and will have a gap of about 19 months between DD2 and Bub3. Sometimes it is hard work but mostly it is great. Clothes and toys are pretty interchangeable and small or dangerous things like crayons can be confined to baby naptimes. Size wise the wrestle matches are pretty fair and we can all play in the same area at the park without someone being bored hanging out with the babies! My husband likes that we are getting the sleepless nights and nappies done concurrently rather than consecutively! lol!