+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Conceiving after Misscarriage??

Hi all,

My friend had a misscarraige on the 7th April and she was just wondering how soon after she can fall pregnant and also if there are any days which she is more fertile??

thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am sorry for your friend's loss. I was told to wait one cycle before trying again
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    There are so many different opinions out there as to when to try again. I was told multiple different time frames after my m/c. I was told anything from 1 month to 6 months (all from Doctors). The most common opinion I was told was 3 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She was 12 weeks along and she didnt have to have a d&c. She isnt trying straight away but also isnt using contraception to stop it. She said she is just going to let it happen but wasnt sure how long after the misscarriage that she could fall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I know at least 2 friends who fell pregnant the cycle after an early miscarriage and they have healthy babies now.

I've had 3 miscarriages and fell pregnant a few wks after my first one. Unfortunately that didn't stick tho either. The dr doesn't think the previous m/c was to blame though. It's different for everyone.