+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam - they know!! My dog comes up to me sitting on the couch, puts her two front legs around my belly and rests her nose on my belly. This is a daily routine now. Like she is hugging the baby. Have caught her quietly making noises too like she is talking to bub. Like I said - weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cat craps herself if a stranger comes over! She s a fussy little thing.lol

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh yay! I get to share a bulldog story

My bulldog hates toy guns I have no idea how he developed
    This fear but if you hold any toy gun he goes mental barking and getting on his hind legs you don't even have to be pointing it at him it someone!

He also hates remote control cars, vacuums too and if you tell him no too much he lies in the ground kicks and yaps lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

Sparker  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    My cat craps herself if a stranger comes over! She s a fussy little thing.lol
    Mine too! He is terrified of people. Not sure why since he was hand raised with a lot of people around him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparker... That's so cute. Maybe my dog will do the same when I have a bump. I'm only 8 weeks right now. I want that cuteness!!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was holding one of my cats not long ago and walked with her in my arms to the laundry for some reason and the cat box/cage that I use to transport them to the vet was blocking my way so I leant down to pick it up and move it. Bad idea... as soon as she saw me reaching for it, she must have thought I was going to put her in it (she had been to the vets only weeks before in it and must remember it) and she went mental, scratched the crap out of me and clawed her way up my neck and over my back! I was amazed that she was able to recognise it and associate it with something negative!

My male cat HATES when I walk in heels, lol.. the sound of the clinking across the tiles sends him insane, he is terrified and bolts out of sight!

Yep, all of my cats (have 3) despise the vacuum.. they know, as soon as they see me carrying it out and the sound of the cord as I pull it out from the contraption, they flee quick smart

My mum's old cat hated whistling! It must have grated on him like how nails up a chalk board do for most people.. he would get up and walk around in circles, cry and become very unsettled at the sound of someone whistling!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 22-04-2012 at 20:50.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, my kitten likes loud music, but not piano music. He made an awful sound when I played a dvd of piano playing but I can play metal, rock or punk without an issue :/