+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My dog hates the fly swat. She is very odd. She also is so clingy to us when we are home constantly touching one of us. (just a tad spoilt too).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    My dog hates the fly swat. She is very odd. She also is so clingy to us when we are home constantly touching one of us. (just a tad spoilt too).
    What happens when you get the fly swat out?? It sounds funny. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My old cat used to growl at the garbage truck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my cats refers to the vacuum cleaner as "The Monster" and bolts as soon as it emerges from the linen cupboard. He is convinced that it will suck up all the beautiful fur on his mane and tummy.

Mind you, he also refers to my nephews by the same name...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They don't care about the truck, they HATE sirens. Kinda bad considering we are right near an ambulance station and old people home. they howl and carry on like pork chops.

They also dislike possums, ants, leaves, being in the kennel, being out the kennel and sticks.

They have a love hate relationship with the neighbours dog, neighbours and council.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha she just looses it. Barks like crazy and starts doing circle work in the kitchen. Even if she is in another room, if she hears it swing and connect to a bench or something, she'll run in and go nutters. And no, we've never hit her with it, no idea why she does it.

She is a red cattle cross bulldog so has some weird quirks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    Haha she just looses it. Barks like crazy and starts doing circle work in the kitchen. Even if she is in another room, if she hears it swing and connect to a bench or something, she'll run in and go nutters. And no, we've never hit her with it, no idea why she does it.

She is a red cattle cross bulldog so has some weird quirks.
    No wonder animals are therapeutic. They make us laugh! Your dog sounds hilarious.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

Sparker  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is hilarious. Has me in stitches daily. So much personality. She's lucky she's got that because she can be a right turd at times too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dogs have the most hilarious quirks. My dog does weird things to and it just makes me laugh. But at the moment? The dog that loved me, curled up on the couch with me has defected to my husband. I wonder if she knows I'm pregnant and is sensing it?!?! They are funny creatures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I pulled out the wooden spoon once as my dog walked into the kitchen. He saw it and took off real fast. Not sure what went on in his head, we use the wooden spoon nearly daily and it has never been used for purposes other than cooking.

He is terrified of the vacuum cleaner and any kitchen things like milkshake maker, electric beater, soda ****** or anything else noisy. The vacuum cleaner is the worst though. My dog is currently visiting my brother due to health issues, and all I thought of was how easy I can vavuum now!