+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ford Teritory?

Due in 7 weeks with baby no. 3 and both DDs will still be in car seats - DD1 is 4&1/2years and 18kg, DD2 is 2years old & 14 kilos - both tall girls!

I a currently have a ford station wagon and won't be able to fit all 3 car seats across back!
    Thinking of trading it in for a Teritory and wanted to know peoples experience, opinion of them and if I could fit all 3 seats in one or will I have to get a 7 seater? Tia :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a territory and absolutely love it. Easily fits 3 car seats, of any combination. We also got the 7 seater but have never used it. No need to yet. Heaps of boot space. I love everything about it. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wigglemum :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have a territory but I know we can fit three car seats in to ford sedans and holden commodores. So i would presume you would in a ford station wagon???? Not much different to a territory, but go the territory they are lovely and I so want one. Maybe have to convince hubby of number 4 just so i can get one LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wigglemum View Post
    I've got a territory and absolutely love it. Easily fits 3 car seats, of any combination. We also got the 7 seater but have never used it. No need to yet. Heaps of boot space. I love everything about it. Good luck
    This. I love my Terry too!! We only have the 2 kids, but there is plenty of room for a third car seat.

We didn't get the 7 seater, just the normal seats and have heaps of boot space. We live in the country and also find it very economical, but would be thirstier in the city.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have seven-seater Territory, and fit a baby capsule, convertible seat and large booster seat in the middle row with no problems. We only use the third row when the whole family goes somewhere, otherwise DS1 goes in the front and there's no need. The boot is huge, but very small if you do have the third row in use.

We bought ours before the new model came out so had no choice but to get a petrol engine, but just a tip... they're veeery thirsty. If the diesel is an option for you, I'd highly recommend it.