Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    I get this but she also has nothing to prove she ever even lived here, no lease, never changed address as she got rent assistance for her previous address and payments into my bank where only ever her name so legally she can't prove she lived here and I have all the evidence of her drug use, threats etc.

I get what everyone's saying about them breaking in again but they also know I have witnesses from the first time and can go to the police already to have them charged. Instead I'm doing the intervention order.
    I'm sorry but two wrongs don't make a right.
    If you are unable to afford to live where you are now is it possible to get a bond loan for a more affordable place? Pick up a second hand fridge or borrow one from a friend or family?

I feel for you being in this situation but I think of you go against her it's only going to make things worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahh mods can I get this closed, I'm over people blaming me for this situation, not just on here, but every where.

I did not put that needle in her arm ad make her abandon everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    no one is blaming you.

more just wanting you to be safe...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (22-04-2012),headoverfeet  (22-04-2012),jacobsmamma  (22-04-2012),Stiflers Mom  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Hell yes! Use her illness against her definitely, she was 10 months clean and about to come off the program, conditions of her moving in where she was not to use in my house, she put my daughters health at risk by leaving dirty syringes within reach of children and smoking in the house. I have no sympathy left, I did, that's why I helped her, and this is what she did to me in return!
    Right. You would lie to police officers and possibly in court saying she never lived with you? Good luck with that. That's another offense right there.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but despite asking for advice clearly you are set with what you plan to do and disregard all the good, sensible advice given to you here.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Closed at OP's request.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:

singlemumma82  (22-04-2012)