+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Periods

HiI came off the pill in jan and planning on ttc in may. Since stopping the pill my periods are virtually non existent and small amount of dark brown blood/discharge and is not red. I don't even need to wear tampons just thin liners. Periods have never been heavy. What are your periods like? Should I mention it to the doctor? Why isn't it red? Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brown blood is old blood. I came off bc in Jan also and my periods were exactly the same as ur describing. We ttc straight away but it took me 3 cycles to concieve. I never had a red blood period before I concieved and everything is fine with me. Every womans body is different though. Give it time for all those hormones to sort them selves out. You could see ur gp if u wanted, but it all sounds normal to me.
    Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mine hav always been light too- only like one-two days of bleeding (but brownish and sometimes chunky- TMi I kjow!) then 2 days of very light spotting
    But they are apparently Normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replying! Hopefully all will be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    period 2 days late so tested on Friday and got a bfp! Did 4 tests!! I got a bfn 8 days b4 period was due!! Doctors appt tomorrow! Can't wait!! Thought I'd share this with u!! Yay!!