+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I miscarried in July last year, and fell pregnant in November. This pregnancy has progressed perfectly.

All I can recommend is to go in for regular blood tests and scans up to the 12 week scan. See the rising HCG levels was the only thing that kept me sane in the early weeks.

Good luck and congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am loving reading this thread and everyone's happy stories after miscarriage. It's helping me remain positive while I'm in early pregnancy (about 8 weeks) after two miscarriages.
    Thanks for starting the thread OP and everyone else. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    clanson, firstly congrats!!!!

This is my fourth pregnancy in 16 months.... This was an IVF conception and I am strangely calm and positive about this pregnancy. A different person to the first 3. Which I am, I suppose. Emotionally, I have had to travel a very hard road to learn about myself and also about resilience and faith.

At this point, I just want to enjoy this pregnancy like an innocent first timer. So no more blood tests (I don't need them but was going to ask for a follow up last week but now I don't feel the need) and no more ultrasounds until the routine 7 week scan in 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am 34 weeks after a m/c in July last year - like you, I worried myself senseless for the first...well you know what, I still worry! But it's a different kind of worry - I know my baby is healthy and developing completely normally, but if I don't feel a kick for a while I worry. You'll feel better when you're feeling regular movement, but honestly, I doubt anything can make you 110% until you hold that gorgeous little bundle in your arms. I hope that takes all this worry away anyway, I will let you know in 6 weeks!!