+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 20 Green Kids that were used for about 20 months full time with DS, washed every second day.

They are still going strong and all look fine - a bit faded etc but all of the important parts are still working well. I'm pretty confident they'll go the distance with number 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I personally found that washing every 3rd day wore out my nappies quicker and that 48 hours was the max i could go, most of my bambooty naps are stuffed and i wont be able to use them again, my chinese cheapies x8 will be used again and 2 bambooty nights which did not get used much, my prefold will last a long time though.
    I think if you have a large stash (30 ish) in rotation they will last 2 bubs..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I use itti tuttos and they went through 2 years with ds1 and are still going strong with ds2 who is almost 9 months old. I haven't had to store them though but if I do they will go in a wire basket in a cupboard away from damp.

Similar Threads

1. *spin off* How long were before engagement and then how long until marriage?
    By KillerHeels in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 23:45
  2. How long is too long, rental repairs
    By headoverfeet in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 21:00