+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - thank you for your kind wishes. Hope you're okay.

Clementine - I hear you. Oh to be a person who just pops out a healthy baby like clockwork every 18 months or so.... Best of luck with today's blood test.

Zak - I was a wreck last night. DH's best friend just emailed with news that they were expecting their second. I was miscarrying when their first was born. I lost all perspective and took this as a sign of impending doom.

My scan is at 10.50am and I'm at work right now, thank goodness. Outwardly carrying on as normal as possible.

There's a voice inside me that says this is MY time and that after everything that has happened, could God please be kind and let this pregnancy go to term for DH and I? Just once? Please?

And then there's the me that has been down this road too many times already. I've got no eye makeup on and wore my largest wrap around sunnies to work. I've scheduled all my major decisions for before the US in case I fall apart and have to go straight home at lunch. Only thing I forgot was to chill a recovery bottle of champagne in the fridge last night.

Whatever the outcome, I will still live another day after this scan. I hope they will be the happy days I've been 'denied' these last 16 months but if not they will eventually be brighter days.

Take care everyone and sorry for the melodrama....

Here's lots of

XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romaverona, good luck today! You will do great and everything will be fine! Relax and enjoy the moment.
    Will be thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow it's 11am Roma your in there or have left, praying its good news!!

Clem you should have your results soon, that dark line sounds very promising, and we all had POAS addictions. I lined mine up to compare. Lol

Peonies, so glad you popped in, I hope you are doing the best you can xox

Well besides waking up in tears from a nightmare and feeling quite anxious now... I can't change anything..what will be will be..I hope after 7 yrs it will great though!! DH even said his nervous..

3.5 hrs to go.......🙏🌟🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zak .... I feel very positive about today.....

I'm going to be a mum 26/12/2012. Baby measured 9mm and has a very reassuring heart rate of 130! I cried at the US.

Best of luck for your scan and the bloods, Clem!

XXXX

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!!!
    Congrats, I think I'll cry too!!!
    Wow that would have been so special, thanks for hopping on and sharing.
    What did they say about the spotting?

P.s I'm sitting and dancing for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news Roma - so pleased for you!! Hope all continues to go well. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roma that is so great!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Zamick, really, really hopping that your scan goes just as well. Have all my fingers crossed for you!

I'm still in limbo land My beta was 49 (needs to be 50) but we tested 2 days early because i got a positive poas so two more days to wait... It will either have gone up by friday or down, two more days of hell!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine over the next 2 days so that you'll ACE the next blood test.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, was reading this thread as I was in your position in january. I know the waiting game too well. I still have the waiting game fortnightly as I was told from my first scan to "hope for the best and expect the worst". Long story but I now have scans every fortnight.

Just wanted to say Goodluck to all of you and sorry to hear about the miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's good news, we saw one strong heartbeat, didn't measure the heartbeat, but I was able to pick it before he zoomed in, it was beating very fast.It was incredible!!! And I cried!!!
    The Bub is measuring 7 wks which is spot on too, as I'm 7 wks and one day today.
    He is not 100% definite there was not two as the scan was unclear, next scan will determine this.
    EDD is now 27th dec, FS said its a cautious congratulations but everything looks perfect so far....
    I keep giggling I'm so excited!!!

Clementine 1 pt, that's nothing!! Hoping its jumped on Friday!!
    Last edited by Zakmick; 09-05-2012 at 17:15.