+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi aka!!
    I was wondering how you were going, fantastic about graduating from the clinic. Did they do a scan? They are fantastic numbers. Can't wait for the official graduation and release from the clinic!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I might tentatively join you girls if i get a bfp confirmation on wednesday...... I've had a positive poas yesterday and today (line getting darker) but i'm terrified of another chemical so treading cautiously. This thread is such a great idea. The tww is just the start! All the waiting between tests and scans is so hard.

It makes me so happy to see so many of you girls on here though

Peonies, my heart goes out to you, i'm so upset for you right now. I really hope that you are ok and coping as best you can. It's so totally unfair

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for inviting me Zakmick! I am currently waiting, waiting, waiting.....
    Seems like its all we do!
    Anyways, have a wonderful day ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, I am so very sorry. No words can describe. Hope you and DH take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    aka - AWESOME numbers
    Zak - thanks for the link. Hope to be able to post after my scan tomorrow!

Welcome Jaebyrd and Clementine Grace

AFM
    Really nervous about the scan tomorrow. Mentally rehearsing the various outcomes - great scan, worrying scan and no heartbeat at all....

TMI alert.

I've had a bit of old spotting this morning. Still very strong EPS - all day nausea and tiredness.

I keep telling myself that this is very different bleeding and symptoms to my other losses.

XXX

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Roma, I'll try and post too! At least you see FS tomorrow and can chat about the spotting.

I'm going through the different results too, don't see a heartbeat, the baby isn't the right size, there's two heartbeats and one is very slow, we don't get released from the clinic, a missed mc- that we are still in limbo land..

Heartbreak always seems to follow our BFP... I just hope this is our miracle finally!!

My body hasn't told me anything different it's just psychological!!!

Glad to see you in here clementine, jaebyrd ! Clementine we will officially welcome you and congratulate you on Wednesday!!!
    Last edited by Zakmick; 08-05-2012 at 23:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zamick

I know exactly what you mean. I am so nervous about this blood test tomorrow, then they will probably retest on friday they said if i am preggers to make sure the numbers are going up. THEN i have to wait for the scan. The TWW is only the beginning of the anguish! I hate the feeling of thinking you could lose it at any moment. I can't imagine what it must be like to just fall pregnant on whim and plod along not worrying.

When is your scan Zamick?

Roma good luck tom too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine: Scans 1.30 pm today... Can't sleep thinking about it, even though I'm exhausted.

Good luck for your blood test, my clinic said after my first BT they didn't want to do another but I insisted for piece of mind. So cross fingers it's nice and high!! 🍀

So lots going on in this thread tomorrow, scans and BT...

Lots of luck for all of us 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and for the lovely PMs.

Just wanted to say good luck today to Roma, zakmick & Clem! Looking forward to hearing your good results.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same Zamick I couldn't sleep! I've done my bt so now just have to wait. Did another test this morning (because i know have a poas addiction) and got a dark 2nd line, almost as dark as the control so it's obviously going up. I just hope it's enough, i'm terrified of another chemical.

Let us know how you go today. I've got my fingers crossed for all.

Peonies, thanks so much. Hope that you are doing ok.