+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Della, awesome numbers!

aka, let us know how you go today.

man I though the 2WW was long, this is so much harder! it's milestone after milestone with so much waiting in between. finally 6wks tomorrow, but can't wait for that first scan.

Hope your all travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just a quick update as I'm back at work. Scan went really well this morning! yay saw my little bubs again. Heartbeat going strong at 177 bpm. Such a relief, I can highly recommend getting extra scans to put u at ease. I think I'll be ok now and able to be more positive and look fwd to the next scan @ 12 weeks.

Hope you're all well! How is everyone with their m/s symptoms? I feel like a want to spew almost all the time and my tum is pretty bloated. Eating doesnt really help, but i havent actually spewed yet, which is good. No weight gain yet either, despite my boobs growing from B to D!!

Hang in there ladies

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (31-05-2012),MARTTC  (31-05-2012),romaverona  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the scan, aka!! It is such a relief seeing bub again.

Jealous!! Have put on a couple of kilos already. Trying to walk or swim daily. Carbs are my downfall. Have this awful taste in my mouth all day now as well as the nausea.

Tummy popping out but no bump. More bloat.

Take care all.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there, Nala!!!! Know the feeling.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aka, Awesome news!! Very exciting!

Weight wise, put on a few and trying to walk every day. I'd like to think there is a little pouch there, but alas no, just a bloated belly from all the water i am drinking. at least now we have a good excuse not to suck it in lol
    Last edited by Nala9000; 31-05-2012 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey guys,

So.... I have been experiencing some strange pains in my left lower abdomen. I spoke to the nurse yesterday and she said if I am worried to come in for another BT to make sure everything is moving ahead as it should be. Last night the pains where fairly bad localised in one spot and when I spoke to her about it this morning she said its not a great sign. While she didn't want to worry me, she said we should be prepared for an ectopic pregnancy.

She is checking with my FS who will be my OB and hopefully I will get a call this afternoon. They reckon I will be in for my scan earlier (was due in a week and a half) to see what is going on. I really don't know what to make of this. Just so upset. Have had a cry but now I feel numb.

To make things worse I have a 2 year old birthday party to go to this afternoon, with friends that I haven't seen for a while, there will be 3 pregnant women there as well. Still undecided if I should go or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala

Oh hunny. What timing for this uncertain news. I really hope that you get the early scan and find out either way what's going on.

TMI
    I don't know if this helps but the ectopic that I had (non IVF) was painless. I just had lots of random bleeding (old and new). Plus lower back ache but none of the severe abdominal pain that's commonly related to it. Mine was picked up pretty early, around 5 weeks.

With regard to the party, is it a close friend? I think people would understand if you didn't attend. If it were me, I'd probably give it a miss - perhaps call and say happy birthday to the little one or drop in your gift and a hug before or after the party?

It would just be so hard to put on a strong face when you're surrounded by mums to be and youngsters.

Take care and look after yourelf. If you need to message me, please do.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Roma, just got my hcg and I am at 28500 which is right where I'm meant to be. Just waiting now to find out when my scan is. I am not bleeding at all just a constant dull ache at the moment, Been told if its really bad again to go to emergency.

Don't know what to think at the moment, happy my levels are good but that still hasn't gotten me out of the woods.

Not at the party, my MIL will be there whom i love to bits, one question of how are you darling I will probably start crying. The party parents are so close I would say they are almost family so they completely understand.
    Last edited by Nala9000; 02-06-2012 at 15:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    Good news, I have a bean! a healthy bean growing right where it is meant to be! No Ectopic thank goodness. It has been such a stressful weekend. My ovaries are still overstimulated from all the injections, usually they are the size of almonds, but mine are the size of oranges which is where all the pain is coming. my Left is worse than the right.

So we have a bean, saw a little heart beating at 128rpm.

Very excited, can't wait for our proper scan when we can actually hear it
    !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala!!! What fabulous news. Now, have a good rest tonight and take care of the both of you. X