+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope the tww hurries for you guys! Fx.
    AFM 1 week left until scan, the wait never ends.. And neither do the twinges!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I hope you don't mind if I join your thread? (Thanks Nala for letting me know about it) I've been in the May/June IVF thread for my first cycle, and see some familar names here... I've been reading your amazing stories, both inspiring and heartbreaking.
    AFM - Today I am 5wks4days. I am so terrified all the time, I've had two MC's for my last two BFP's and can't think of anything else. DH says whatever will be, will be... you can't change a thing so don't worry. I try not to, but I'm just so terrified. I didn't actually realise how much the MC's have affected me until now, I'm meant to be happy, but I'm not because I'm too worried. I wasn't meant to have another BT, as the FN was happy with the first one (HCG 258), but I asked for another on Friday, so I should have my results tomorrow. I need to see my GP on Wed to get another referral to the FS for pregnancy (instead of infertility), so I think I'll ask him for another BT (obsessive much!). I have my scan next Monday (4/6), already had a dream that there was nothing there at my scan (this happended to me last April). I'm on a cocktail of drugs progynova, provera, crinone, pessaries & cardiprine (I finally remember what I need to take and when!). I do wonder if some of these are making me feel more anxiety/worried then normal. In general I feel well. I get occassional cramps and twinges, the other night (3 nights ago) I had terrible cramps that woke me up, and I needed to take panadol, but nothing much since. So sorry I've had such a long, negative post for my first on this thread, I just so badly needed to unload.
    On a completely different note, I've taken craving milk to a new level I think, I pour full cream milk powder into a mug, add enough water to make a paste and then eat... It is very yummy, but probably not all that good for me. Take care lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Della, I am on tender hooks and this is only my first cycle, I can't even imagine how you are feeling. We have the same thoughts as your hubby but given what you've been though I can understand that you are over stressed about it. Hopefully the first scan will help you relax a little. Try and take care

So I have a strange question for you all.. I was having a shower and noticed that one of my bb is bigger than the other! DH just laughed, but is this normal do you think? Sorry for the detail ladies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Della77  (27-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Della I can totally relate to how your feeling. Your DH is right what will be will be, but it doesn't stop you obsessing over every twinge etc. I will be the same in my next cycle asking for scans weekly as well as BT's.

You are on a lot of meds? Are these new for this transfer? If they are a new cocktail take heed that they are working their doing their job!!

Your hcg levels are great for first BT!!
    I took on the advice of a fellow bubhubber don't do anything while your pregnant that you may regret and that's what gets me through now.

All the best and I can't wait to read about your successful pregnancy x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Della77  (27-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala yes I noticed that too, but I didn't tell DH lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nala & Zakmick
    Thank you so much for your replies, it just feels great to know I'm not alone.

Zakmick - your advice is just an absolute pearl of wisdom and I take it completely to heart, it is exactly right, as long as you do not regret anything, you know have tried your hardest, thanks so much. I think the meds are doing their job, I was originally referred to the FS for recurrent MC (thinking I would only need progesterone support (how naive I was!)), found out everything else not going our way and here I am after my first IVF cycle.

I just received by BT results from Friday - level is 8020, so I am really happy
    Maybe I can start to get a little exited now... maybe!

Nala - I think the bb thing is pretty normal
    Take care

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Della, that is fantastic numbers!! You can definitely start to get excited!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Della77  (28-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Its been a while since I posted, been freakin myself out probably for no reason because i've got symptoms still (feel spewy all the time!). I decided I couldnt wait until my 12 week scan to see my bub again so I got another referral and i'm having another scan on Thursday, i will be 9w4d. havent had any spotting since 8w3d, and that was only a couple of spots of blood in my undies, but it freaked me out enough to know i couldnt wait until 12 weeks, especially when i've been reading about missed miscarriages and what happened to Zakmick

Zakmick you are an amazing strong lady to be on here supporting us considering what you've just been thru. I hope you get some answers from your FS.

Della - welcome i wish i could say it gets easier, but for me this is worse than the tww because its soooo much longer! I would get all the BTs and scans that you want to reassure yourself! I had BTs at weeks 4,5 and 6, then scan at 7.....then nothing and that's when I really started to freak and why i'm having another scan Listen to ur DH not me haha

Hi Nala, this is my first bfp thru ivf too! havent notice different boob size now, but i remember when I first started going thru puberty one of my boobs started growing before the other and it freaked me out that I was just going to have one boob

Hi to all the other ladies here, hope your all well and not freakin like me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aka- best of luck for Thursday.

I went through the same. Spotting after 7 w scan. Ended up having 9w4d scan last week. All is well. Spotting stopped. 2 weeks to 12 w scan now.

Still checking every time I go to the toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aka/Roma I'm so glad to see you two are ok except for the waiting game. I'm 7 weeks today but HB scan not until Monday. I am absolutely shi*ing self that there won't be a HB, no reason other than reading other peoples experiences. My last bt was at the higher end of normal but just can't stop worrying. I've been told to stay off BH by family!
    Hurry up 12 weeks, fx for everyone on this thread whatever stage you are all at x