+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in one more time to wish Zak all the best for today.

Thank you ladies for sharing this awful time of waiting with me. It has been a privilege to get to know you and share the ups and downs over the last few weeks.

Best of luck and for the future. I'll be stalking!!!

XXX

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (23-05-2012),minxyq  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodbye Roma! Hope to see you on another thread soon. Like you I'll wait for my scan but so far so good. Best of luck for a trouble free 7 months x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minxq sorry sorry for your news. I hope next time your bt is soooo high you won't need a repeat. Good luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (24-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Roma it has been a pleasure getting to know you ( as well as you can through these threads) your cheekiness and sense of humour did make me laugh often. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy, and having the Christmas present that will be never be able to be topped!!!

Afm:
    The procedure went as well as can be expected. Biopsies were taken so hopefully in 3-4 wks we have some answers. Doped up on morphine as I was in a bit of pain, but home in bed and feeling positive about the future.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 23-05-2012 at 16:37.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (24-05-2012),LillyPonds  (24-05-2012),minxyq  (24-05-2012),romaverona  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

Zak - rest up!!

Well. Drama never leaves me. The day after that perfect obs visit, the spotting returns. Obs v relaxed. Midwife just as. Apparently everyone but IVF ladies stays calm with spotting.

I think we're going to be old pals by the end of the first tri.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blimey Roma what now!! Surely the aftermath of a scan. Another reason I'm dreading a scan. I hope it goes away ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Zak good luck with your next cycle, wishing you all the best.

Roma hope that spotting stops we don't need anymore stress that what we already have.

So I am only just over 4 weeks, and I am still getting cramps. Are you guys? sometimes it feels like AF and others times just normal crampy feeling. It is very low in my abdomen. Do you think it is something to worry about? or just the expanding of my tum?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nala..

What I would feel in my lower pelvis was like a stretching sensation, like it was tight/ pulling between my hips and across my lower back.This was just my uterus beginning to accommodate the embie. Even felt it going down from hip into my legs sometimes too, also i could still feel where the embie was implanting too- little sharp pains.

Also I felt like there was constant stirrings, warmth in my lower abdomen- it does feel different to AF coming on though. I'm not sure if you are the same but I feel really heavy in my abdomen when AF is near and get very windy and my pelvic bones just ache. With the pregnancy I felt bloated but not weighted down - this probably makes no sense at all!

So to answer you Nala what your feeling is perfectly normal, but there is definitely no harm in asking the fn.

Roma hopefully the bleeding will ease after the first trimester x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala I'm still getting low cramps at 6 weeks, mainly in the evenings, and in the night. Sometimes they feel like AF sometimes like odd twinges.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Hi girls,

Roma it has been a pleasure getting to know you ( as well as you can through these threads) your cheekiness and sense of humour did make me laugh often. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy, and having the Christmas present that will be never be able to be topped!!!

Afm:
    The procedure went as well as can be expected. Biopsies were taken so hopefully in 3-4 wks we have some answers. Doped up on morphine as I was in a bit of pain, but home in bed and feeling positive about the future.
    Hey mate!
    Glad to hear the bleeding held off & you were able to have an autopsy, now for some answers! )
    I hope that you cam move onto your next cycle with success x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....