+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, I have been thinking of you all day....and keeping everything crossed for you. I am so sorry for you loss...it's just not fair!!

I hope you can get some answers. My heart goes out to you.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (19-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls for all your PM's and beautiful words. We are ok, have locked ourselves away for the weekend and have a list of questions for FS tomorrow. We have some long talks and we are both on the same page etc which is great. Still no bleeding so I hope it holds off.

Now after putting a huge dampener on this thread I want to hear how you are all going??

Roma you have your OB on Tuesday? And I'm sure someone has BT tomorrow??

Xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (20-05-2012),romaverona  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zak! Glad you're doing what's right for you and DH and that you've got a plan for the way forward from here. I really admire you for being able to do this in the midst of what is currently happening. Are you okay physically? No pain? Good that bleeding has stopped.

Yes, I'm seeing my obs this Tuesday. Nothing else to report. It's a waiting game for us all, still.

XXX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, i am glad to hear to are ok and looking forward... I still have my fingers crossed for a miracle for you (given you've had no more bleeding) and your peanut was just hiding for the last sonographer...(ever the optimist for everyone else's preg...lol)

I had a bit of cramping last night and this morning... noticed that the crinone crud was discoloured ... old blood mostly... a bit of pink this morning.... but nothing more and cramps are gone...I am not going to worry about it, but (due to my addiction) I POAS this afternoon and the line came up super fast super strong...well before the control line... (Friday, the strong line took lots longer to develop)...

Looks like Tuesday will be a day for news for the thread... I have my 4th BT and a scan... I should have something of an answer after the scan 10:45am....going to be the longest morning/day ever....I hate BT days

Spent a nice night with my Brother and SIL... she was hoping to give me all her maternity clothes (woohoo), but my Mum was there... still plenty of time for that.

Good luck for your OB appointment romaverona ... I hope it all goes awesome.. so exciting!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (20-05-2012),Zakmick  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Zamick, you are so strong. I'm glad you and DH are looking forward to the future. I'm still so sad this happened to you, it really isn't fair. Hope that your FS can change the protocol for next time.

Roma, hope your Ob appointment goes well, i'm sure everything is going great

Minxyq, i wouldn't worry too much, crinone can cause weird discharge. I know what you mean, waiting for results is so awful. Your heart skips a beat when the phone rings, i'm praying for you that you'r levels have shot up and your scan goes well.

I'm feeling totally awful today. Had a bt yesterday and my hcg is still over 200 so it's taking awhile to go down, so i cant do another fet this cycle, have to wait till next month. I don't know how I'm going to wait that long. I know it's only a few extra weeks, but the only thing getting me through was knowing that i could start again.

But no more negative talk, i will still look in on your thread, to see how all your pregnancies are going, may they all be smooth and uneventful

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (20-05-2012),Zakmick  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zak - sounds like your doing exactly what's right for you.

Minx - I had the pink discharge stuff after the crinone application, it then went a brownish colour and disappeared altogether.

AFM - 7 weeks today. HR at scan on Friday was 122, FS said this was good & has referred me to my OB. I am actually sad to say goodbye to her, I am forever grateful for everything she has done for me. I have no more blood tests or crinone (woohoo), I'm on constant symptom & knicker watch just waiting.....
    There is so much waiting with IVF & l am so impatient!!

What do you ladies do to cope?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Smyles For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!! Happy Monday.... NOT. Was on for work all weekend and have a full week ahead. Not coping that well.

Anyway...

Zak - just wanted to say best of luck for today. I hope that things go as well as they can for you and DH.

Smyles - fabulous scan!!! The time flies, believe me. What with trying to find things to eat that don't give you gas / make you feel more queasy / are safe / are borderline healthy... I've got it wrong with every meal so far.

Clementine - hang in there. This kind of waiting is the worst but through it your body is getting stronger for your future as an expectant mother. Have you considered Circle and Bloom for the next round? It's a daily program of relaxation and positive visualization pod casts that I found relaxing but also empowering. There's also programs for general health and fertility which I've not tried. Google them.

Minx - how lovely of your SIL!! Tuesday will be a big day indeed.

XXX

14. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry haven't been in in a while.

Zak - Sorry that this has happened to you again though I admire your strength and positivity. Hang in there.

MinxyQ - I don't think your HcG levels are bad at all, my clinic says that HCG over 100 at 15DPT is the highest chance of a continuing pregnancy. My levels were at 49 on 14DPO and at 250 at 18DPO so they were about half what yours were but they are on their way through the roof like they should be.

Clem - So sorry to hear your news I think talking to your FS about clexane is a great idea, this cycle is the first cycle we have used clexane on out of 5 and we finally got our BFP. Another thing to consider if you don't already do it is to drink whole milk instead of lite or skim. There is a bunch of evidence to show that the process they use to create skim and lite milk doesn't only get rid of the fat it actually eliminates most of the female hormones out of the milk too. I have always had tempermental progesterone and switched to full cream milk on this cycle and we have a BFP.

Beta - I have totally had cravings for milk aswell. I drank a beer stein of it with breakfast yesterday much to DH's amusement. I have also had a particular aversion to the smell of seafood.

AFM - Had another BT this morning and thankfully things are looking back up. HCG is up to 14400 and progesterone has climbed from 21 to 37, still low by some peoples standards but the clinic is happy and I am happy, my progesterone has always bee a tempermental little terd. Getting exhausted in the afternoon but can't sleep at night and need to pee 3 or 4 times each night. Boobs are ridiculously sore, although I have found that the 'ahhh bra' does help ease it a little. Still have disconcerting cramps in the ovary/uterus area but I suppose that's normal. Have scan next Tuesday 29th , can't wait and yet super nervous at the same time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grebbeci - for your bloods!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Minxyq let me know of this lovely little group of BFP. I was wondering where I would head too, so thanks for the heads up. So I am 4 weeks as of Friday last week but trying not to get too excited till we have reached the 12 week mark. Been feeling ok, only some strange pains in my lower abdomen some days, bb are very sore and such relief after getting a wireless bra! lol

Zak, Just read through your posts, so sorry and I hope today went ok

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nala9000 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (21-05-2012)