+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clem- I'm so sorry hun for your very sad news. I'd be praying for a miracle turn around but preparing for the worst at the same time. Take good care of yourself and try and find some comfort in knowing if it wasn't meant to be, that the one that will be, will be for great reasons. I sure hope they have made an error but if not, I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that next time is your time xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem, My heart goes out to you and your partner. You have every right to feel devastated, this whole process Is so hard...you finally think you have made it and then you get slapped in the face. Take care of yourself xox

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shirleysmum, congratulations and welcome!!!

Lillyponds - I was wondering where you had got to??

Jaebyrd is it like Ohss? That must be really uncomfortable, it's amazing seeing the heartbeat isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by romaverona View Post
    Wow, lots to catch up on.

Zak - thanks for sharing your clinic's take on prog. It does fluctuate so much during the day and with meals and so on.

shirleysmum - hello!!

LillyPonds - excellent bloods! for your scan.

Clementine hang in there!!!!

AFM
    TMI alert

Officially obsessed with dc (discharge). No, a panty liner is not enough for me. I've taken to wearing those ultra light mini pads. Who knows why? Comfort? So I can see what's going on in greater details...

Spotting stopped last week and I still can't wean myself off the pad wearing. Went for a brisk walk/run today and still nothing more.

I slept for 10 hours straight last night and felt great this morning. Alas, MS still with me.

Take care everyone. Has anyone thought maternity wear yet? I'm trying to hold out until after my obs appt next week, at least.

XXXX
    Bahaha you made me laugh out loud reading this post!! That is a whole new level of obsessive you have moved from hpts to bloods and now to discharge.. Lol thanks I needed a laugh!!
    That's fantastic there is no spotting too!!!

Afm: well we have renovations going on at my house and there is so much dust- its a dust bowl!! It's covering everything including me!! Can't wait till its all finished...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the nice words girls. Its been an awful day, especially as my partner isn't home till monday. I hate this. I think the thing that i was most excited about was being one step closer to being done with IVF. Now i've kind of lost all hope its ever going to work, especially with two early miscarriages in a row. I guess all we can do is try again in a few weeks.

Jaebird, thats great!! Congrats!!! i hope all the rest of the scans go well, and then all the 12 week scans go well.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 16-05-2012 at 18:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I've had the jam taken out of my donut today.. Those horrible pessaries have given me brown residue. I know it's supposed to irritate the cervix, but if that's the case why doesn't everyone have brown dc? I'm on every support under the sun including clexane and aspirin for my high anti nuclear antibodies, but I have doubts now especially after what has happened to Clem. My abdo feels a bit AFish too. I've never had the opportunity to figure out if I'm at increased risk of mc, but given ANA levels were through the roof, I suspect I am. I have no idea how I'm going to get through Friday waiting for the next bt. Hcg needs to be at least 5000. Seems like a lot to achieve!
    I hope everyone is holding up, it's hard too, when someone in the thread has a rough outcome.
    Sorry, on a downer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beta i seriously wouldn't stress too much about brown stuff. It's very common, and i think as long as its not heavy and you aren't getting cramps, it will be ok. Heaps of women get it.

Maybe you could do your bloods tom instead? To put you out of your misery I'm sure they will have gone up lots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Clem, thanks for reassurance when you've had the day from h*ell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Clem, it's hard when partners are away during the tough times.
    Your story sounds similar to mine, I had 3 consecutive positives last year that ended in a missed mc, mc and a chemical and this will be the fourth in a row. I can get pregnant but holding on to then is where I struggle.
    This cycle I was put on steroids, I'll send you a link to website that got me thinking about a lot of things and what further tests to ask of FS. X

Beta, I would be asking for an early BT too- push for it and ask for it repeated on Friday.
    Be your own advocate. Some people experience different symptoms to pessaries than others, because you are experiencing something different to another doesn't mean it is going to end badly. That's why they tell you there are side effects. We wouldn't know about side effects for different drugs unless some people had experienced those effects and still achieved the desired outcome. Hang in there!!! I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zackmick, my fingers are seriously crossed for you too with your past history. May u relax on couch and avoid dust suffocation.
    I have to work really early tomo, so I'll suck it up til Friday. No reason other than neurosis for earlier test I guess.
    I told my boss today, just incase everything turns bad. I wore a bit of a preggy looking dress today which I always wear, and a colleague asked if I was hiding a pregnacy! I wanted to scream out "I am!!" I got married 2 months ago which I also didn't tell anyone about so I think people are waiting for the next bomb shell. Maybe they think I had a shot gun wedding! If this does work out, two months after marriage for conception looks pretty fertile! Little will people know ha ha..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (16-05-2012)