+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Finally found you! Thank Aka for pointing me in the right direction. I tried to find this thread the other day when Roma mentioned it, but I couldn't find it. I don't come into this section, that must be why! But maybe now I should. EternalOptimist sent me a PM inviting me to join the IVF babies due in Oct/Nov/Dec thread, but I haven't popped in there yet.

So here we are then, the Fab 4! haha
    Aka - your EDD is 30th. Mine is 20th. Have you worked yours out, roma & zakmick?

Zakmick - a fellow RLS sufferer! I've had it for years; hate it. And yes, it has been worse, especially as I was doing so much resting all day long.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (25-04-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peonies, glad you have come and joined us, mine if it's a single will be the 25th or twins would be the 3rd.

You must be so relieved after your scan today and do excited you got your house!!

RLS- Gp told me last week to take magnesium with my dinner, the last few nights haven't been so bad...cross fingers !!

AFM: tiredness has hit me hard today and a couple of bouts of strong nausea

Sorry girls I meant to tell you there is a group of December girls chatting as well it's called 'Random Chit Chat' , my phone won't let me copy the address for you.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 24-04-2012 at 23:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Popping in to say hi before bed on phone
    My belly is so distended its just like after epu!? Not sure if it's because my big prog levels? Or maybe the cause of my high prog...feels like my ovaries are angry again and mild ohss. Should I call the fn tomoz? Not having another BT til next Monday. I'm pretty sure they'll just tell me there's nothing to do but better to know that right?
    Feeling good coz at least I know something's going on in a good way, my boobs are huge too these are my symptoms so far....

Night night 🌟

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey aka!
    Every night my tummy is like that, but goes down by morning. Increased my water intake which has helped too, but still call them that's what we pay them for to ease your mind.
    Night 🌟

Thanks
    Reviews
    aka - My tummy is like that too. I had a high prog as well.

I'm really tired these days, I slept for about 10 hours straight when I got home form work on Monday.

2 weeks until my scan!!!

Enjoy the day off everyone and hope you're resting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some really bad feelings of fluid retention after I had been doing the double dose of pessaries for a few days. Especially bad at night, and had to pee every 10 minutes a couple of nights. Has settled down now.

Don't make me jealous with stories of 10 hour sleeps Roma! haha

The "Weeeee" thread was the one I'd been posting on since I got a convincing BT last week. There's also a girl on there running a private Facebook group. I haven't been into the Random Chit-chat thread - looked like it was moving too fast to keep up with. lol

I started a Sydney December Mums thread - as there was a Brisbane one & a Melbourne one, but not for Sydney. Roma - you should come & join us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do, Peonies. I'm taking advantage of today and planning a work trip for the second tri. Something else to look forward to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's the nausea going girls? I was at woollies before and started getting clammy with all the smells and my head started pounding, finally got out of there and walked straight into a cloud of smoke. Got to the car and started dry reaching....drinking dry ginger at the moment that's helping..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny you should ask! I was going to come onto this thread and ask if anyone had had any yet. I haven't really. The odd very mild feeling of not feeling great, but not bad.

I suspect it might hit in the next week. Or maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones. A girl I work with didn't have any sickness at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG. So despite it being only abut 10 minutes since I posted that, literally as soon as I did so I started to feel a bit funny.

haha What a classic. Hmmm, will see what happens.