+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I've been reading your thread from the start. I've been where u all are now, and I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant. For some reassurance for all of you, the twinges come and go a lot. I remember having them up until at least week 18. A lot I it is your uterus starting to stretch and move. I know it's so hard to stay positive especially when there is so much waiting and testing and scans to be done. Trust me, I've had a difficult pregnancy, and from my 7 week scan, the re flags were raised! I've been under constant surveillance by doctors. I was told at 7 weeks to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Then I was told at 12 weeks, I had a 99.9% chance of my baby being chromosonally abnormal. Two weeks later after dr performed a CVS, my result came back excellent! No problems chromosonally. The doctors were shocked to say the least. Then I was told I may not get to 24 weeks... And here I am!
    So as u can see, the worrying never ends! But you do appreciate every twinge, pain, sickness, sore boobs... Everything... One day during your pregnancy. I'm a that place now. I love being pregnant and while I has been stressful, it has been worth it, every step of the way.
    Pray your hearts out for you little bubba's as I have done. Talk to it (them) an keep a diary!

Best of luck to those of you have BT's today and for those of you who have scans coming up!

If you every need to chat or ask any questions, please ask.

Take care girls xxx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

akakura  (14-05-2012),minxyq  (14-05-2012),romaverona  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura- sorry your going through this emotional roller coaster. Best of luck with today's scan. Hopefully it's just old blood coming through which is quite common. Rest up, keep you feet up and drink plenty of water. If your at work, go home sick... Best to try and keep your feet up for the day xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angenrod For This Useful Post:

akakura  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice Ange. I'm definitely not at work today, trying to get comfortable on the couch. DH also called in sick so we can be together. He started eating left over scones from yesterday with jam and cream and I nearly puked at the thought of that old cream i feel so reassured when i feel nauseated, which is so silly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    aka - hang in there. for your scan today. Same thing happened to me and it's only stopped the last few days.

angenrod - thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience with the rest of us. You're right, the 'fun' never stops.

AFM
    Still queasy.

XXX

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angenrod thanks so much for sharing your pregnancy thus far with us, it does sound so stressful!

Aka I'm sure it's old blood coming through, as you said your period would be due now and no cramps is a good thing. I hope your scan gives you reassurance!!

Clem any results yet?

Afm very tired today, being very lazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Akakura, hope the scan all goes well!! Def a good idea to rest.

I feel like i'm in limbo land again The nurse called, said it was 370 but slightly sluggish so to be on the safe side, wants to test again next monday. Another week to wait.... i'm going to cross my fingers it's all ok. i hate the waiting....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine, that's still a rise, isn't it?

We're all waiting right now, so you're not alone. If it's not bloods, it's scans or appointments.

Take care of yourself and I've everything crossed.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angenrod, thanks for your post's. Thats great everything is going well with your bubba

Thanks Roma, i actually changed it to friday as i forgot i'll be in melbourne monday. This waiting will drive me insane, it's just so hard. I'll be the same for the scan, and then the next scan. My nurse said the levels are nothing to worry about as they are doubling, just a teeny bit on the slow side. I put it into that beta calculator and it says its right on target. She said it's no reason for concern at all yet, but still i know they aren't high. She said hcg levels aren't always indictors of miscarriage as women with higher levels go on to miscarry so try not to think about it. God, its going to be a long week!!

I'm waiting with baited breath for Akakura's scan results. I'm crossing everything that it's all gone well.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good Clem if it's right on target, the little dot is doing what it needs to be doing, and doubling is great!! Yay!!

Well I'm about to go to gp, she stressed the other day that if I start to develop a cough I need to see her and I have been getting a lot of pain in my hip radiating into my buttock, up the back passage and down the leg, it hurts to walk sometimes. So I'm hoping little Bub hasn't got nice and cosy on a nerve.

Aka I have everything crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, that sounds a bit painful, hope the GP sorts you out. Rude of that little bean to be sitting on a nerve already

I guess it is doubling, so i'll just have to be thankful for that and try to stay calm and positive. Nothing else i can do anyway. The nurse said that sometimes they take awhile to get going, and then they start increasing faster. My FS offered to deliver our baby too if we want (yay!) after she saw the results this morning, so i guess she can't be that worried. Fingers crossed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012),Zakmick  (14-05-2012)