+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Defiantly the ultrasound! I bleed a bit following them everytime, will be old blood from the lining.. I'm dreading my scan for that very reason! Hope all is well in the morning, torturous tho.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beta For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (12-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I do feel better and less tense, my mind was in overdrive and I kept thinking this can't happen on mothers day!!

Have a great day tomorrow 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zak, try not to worry. I've had some on and off since the US as well. It seems worse when I've been jogging longer distances. I've cut those longer runs out and just done brisk walks and a few short runs. It's stopped now.

XXX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (13-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I reckon we're all going to be the same, till the baby is born! I hate the feeling of not being in control, just have to hope and wait.

I'm nervous nervous for BT tom. Please little dot, make lots of HCG tonight so it's gone up to at least 300!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!! All has been ok today, nothing since last night.

Your right clementine, there is going to be so many different stresses throughout out all our pregnancies.

Wow Roma your still jogging! Im not allowed to do any exercise till after 12 wks, going a bit stir crazy.
    I'm not going to be able to hide my bump for much longer, I look at least 4 mths already. I think in my favour is I use weigh 25+ heavier so hopefully people think I'm just putting on weight again.

Little dot listen to your mummy Clementine produce high numbers tomorrow!! Good luck!!

Afm need to lie out flat been sitting all day, have a great week everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good news Zakmick!

Good luck tomorrow Clementine!

Roma I ran up the street today and although i know its ridiculous I wondered if the emby was detaceing itself (total rubbish I know). i'm going to start yoga when I get further along, its something I've wanted to do for ages but waiting to be pregnant for some unknown reason..

I'm worried about the progynova keeping AF at bay, what if i get to friday and the HCG has gone? this is so insane, why did we all need IVF and have to think about every little step? its not good for any human to go through all this.
    I'm even looking formward to work tomorrow to help friday hurry up.
    Have a good week all, may it go quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hehe i'm using getting pregnant as an excuse to be lazy! i walked my dog this arvo (who is a big boofa and nearly pulls me over) and was worried about overdoing it. Part of me just wants to stay on the couch and not move till that 7 week scan.

Zamick, how exciting you are starting to show already! Atfer 6 months of IVF i've def put on weight and could pass for being 4 months already. hehehe.

Oh Beta, i have the exact same fear. I am getting weird tiny cramps, more like little twinges, and had two zits come up so i was convinced af was on the way. This is so hard!! I'm so anxious for his bt tom. I really wish we found out at like 6 or 7 weeks so we had less time to wait. My DH who is working away, sent me this sweet text saying happy mothers day. I really want to have good news tom to tell him, he's so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha I'm using pregnancy as an excuse of forgetting things!
    But it's actually true, my memory is not so good these days!

Clem I don't know if showing is a good thing yet, at lunch today my sisters and SIL just kept saying are you sure there's not twins in there your going to be huge and then their eyes divert to my BB... Hmmm the girls have definitely grown... Oh well I haven't put on any weight I actually lost weight the last few weeks so it must be all bloat, but it's ok if this is what my body does to have a healthy pregnancy.

Have a good week girls and I'm with you lets hope it goes fast and very uneventful accept for the 'fist pump moments'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Clementine's baby - STICK!!!!! I've got a few pimples too... When is that pregnancy glow going to kick in!?!?!

Zak - I've gained a crazy amount in the last 4 weeks. I read that we're not to meant to start gaining much until the second tri..... To be honest, I've eaten a cake or two over the weekend which I did not need. Will try to be more responsible this week. I wasn't big to begin with so every kilo looks really obvious. Even at this stage.

Beta - a little exercise each day is the only think keeping me sane right now. It's a part of my 'old' life that I can still keep up with but at a very modified pace. To be honest, don't think I'll get many runs in this week. Been following a pregnancy yoga guide to help keep me safe, was going twice a week before pregnancy.

So, I can't complain about much now. Just being grateful that the reason I'm feeling ordinary and chunky is because I'm PREGNANT!!!!

Have a good one, all.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

sorry me post time: i started spotting (brown to purplish cm when i wipe) last nite i cant believe it, i havent spotted at all until now. thankfully i have my 7 week scan today so just hanging to some hope until this afternoon. My ms symptoms (feeling nauseated with empty stomach) were getting progressively worse until Saturday when then werent as bad. If i wasnt pregnant this is when my period would be due, i dont know if that means anything. I really thought things were going well until yesterday. I havent had any cramping, which makes me feel slightly more hopeful that things arent about to turn bad.

Clem - good luck for your BT today!! hope those numbers are nice and high