+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry duplicate post
    Last edited by Beta; 12-05-2012 at 21:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    and another one
    Last edited by Beta; 12-05-2012 at 21:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    something wrong with ipad, sorry!
    Last edited by Beta; 12-05-2012 at 21:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jeez, I worried I'm feeling so good. No fatigue, no nausea, (.)(.) are a bit sore but nothing out of this world, I know in reality not everyone has ms but I want some! Maybe I'll kick myself later.. I also know its early days, just starting to panic.

Clementine - with the hcg, the doubling is more important than the actual number, ( another reason I'm panicking, maybe mine was high but by Friday it might be a different story?!).

Friday is a long way off! When I'm not thinking doom and gloom I'm walking round with a big grin. So scared this elation will be whipped away I did my first poas for this cycle this am just so we could get rid of that bad memory of looking at a negative test!
    Hope everyone else is ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beta, def don't worry! I don't have sore boobies at all, and did on all the stims. Plus they got heaps bigger then (they are already dolly partons) and they haven't done that yet so i think its too early for many symptoms. I get really sick on the estradoil so i really don't know if its that. I was hoping that i wouldn't get morning sickness as my mum never had a speck of it with us 4 kids, but knowing my luck i will.

I'm freaking out for my bt on monday, its such a difficult feeling. You want to be excited and start making plans, but also have to be realistic. The tww is nothing compared to this! I guess because now you have something to loose. The odds are in our favour though, so we just have to think of it that way I can't wait for it to be say, July for all of us, so we can maybe just relax a bit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yes bring on July.. I want to share this secret with the world!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tmi alert

A little anxious at the moment, went to toilet wiped and there was some slight discolouration in the cm, that was 2 hrs ago nothing since.
    I have been getting stabbing sensations in my hips more in my left, and it's radiating into my buttocks and into my back passage and it was hurting to walk with the pain going into my buttocks - dr google told me it could be sciatica, but I'm nervous.

I've had no discolouration in discharge or any bleeding throughout the 7.5 wks and just with these pains then the coloured (mocha coloured) cm I'm worried.

I'm probably overreacting. I'm resting now, not that I've done anything stressful or over exerted.

Please please be nothing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, i'm sure it's nothing i've been getting little bits of spotting since two days before the transfer, i still get a little bit every few days. The nurse said its from the progesterone pessaries, are you on those?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No I haven't been on any progesterone support it was a natural FET.
    It hasn't happened again, I have a lot of cm discharge at the moment so hopefully a small amount of old blood just got caught up in it.
    Also I was thinking that having the internal ultrasound may have aggravated the cervix slightly.
    I think it's ok, you just catch your breath because you constantly check the toilet paper and then when you see something you panic..
    The three consecutive m/ c are just playing on my mind.
    Thanks Clementine x

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's SO hard isn't it. I can't imagine what it must be like to have AF be late one day, pee on a stick and then have a baby 9 months later, and not be worried or paranoid and breeze through. Cant even imagine what that must be like!

That is probably what it is. It's normal to have a bit of spotting anyway. I'm sure it will be fine Wish we could all fast forward a few months!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (12-05-2012)