+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He just said its a cautious congratulations but everything looks perfect. He doesn't want to see me anymore and gave me numbers of a few obs and to contact him when I have decided for my referral.

I couldn't ask for anything better really.., but i think it's the waiting game again...And just wanting the next weeks to fly by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The weeks will fly by and you'll both be fine.

XXX

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The weeks will fly by and we ALL will be fine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roma and Zamick, thanks so much for your kind words.

oh my GOD this morning was the longest wait of my life!! I was sooo nervous. Just got the results, it is a bfp! Levels are 130 and i was worried about that but they said its almost tripled in 48 hours so thats a good sign. Nurse was pretty happy with the results, she told me not to stress, i am def pregnant! I know i'm not out of the woods yet, ill do another BT monday to see what the levels are doing, so not going to get too excited just yet..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay yay!!! Clementine that's awesome.. Congratulations, snuggle in nice and tight little embie!!! Wishing you big numbers Monday!! 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, that's such a guy thing to say, they just don't get it sometimes

I've been freaking out the last few days and last night i got into a fight with Dp because he said "just relax and chill out till the blood test in the morning" as if its that easy! Boys will be boys.

It's so hard to be too excited through all of this, because you have to get to the next stage. I'm sure everything will be fine for you though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zamick it's a but surreal at the moment.

What beta did you have? I still feel like its really low, but the nurse said no absolutely not. She said they are very happy with anything over 100 and its the fact that it doubles, not what the figure is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine!!! That's awesome news. Just in time for Mother's Day.

Have a lovely weekend and as hard as it is for all of us, let's all try and stay calm and just look after ourselves this weekend and into the coming weeks. What else can we do that's constructive and good for the baby?

I am feeling very ordinary though and I think work will suss me out by next week. I'm sitting in meetings at 0830 nibbling on Jatz as if my life depends on it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know they just don't think sometimes, but then today he bought me toast and a cup of tea because I have a migraine. He said to me I don't want you getting nauseous as well as the migraine.
    Migraine not good with renovations either... The banging is just not in my head...

I just wrote this in another thread, I think I have a bit going through my head and it's why I'm a bit flat.

'I think your right, we can never look to far ahead with ivf... And it's never a solid yes this is happening, it's always if or maybe.

DH is talking about painting rooms and it's freaking me out!

Think I'm also a bit flat that there wasn't twins- is that greedy? I feel little heartbroken for the one that didn't survive. (fs said he has missed many twins coz they hide but I think there is only one) one perfect little Bub is all I want but it still doesn't stop me grieving a little.

DH is refusing to chat about the nt scan too, I don't want to have it but he isn't giving me an answer. The gp wants to have a chat to both of us about it.

So writing all this I can now understand why I'm a bit flat..'

It's amazing when put stuff done on paper it makes you realise why your feeling a particular way!

So clementine you are now officially welcomed into the group too!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    15 dpo 112
    17 dpo 351
    20 dpo 1763

All you want is your numbers to keep doubling in the timeframe