+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS has my surname, but I don't like my surname at all for a boy. I want to change it as I can't stand most of my dad's family of my surname. Want a whole new surname for DS and I.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope I love both my boys names. Dh and I thought long and hard about their names so we would have no regrets.

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The only regret I have is the spelling of ds's name, we chose the less common spelling of 3 options, and no one ever spells it right.

But the name it self I love ( even if it wasn't my first choice) And couldn't imagine him as anything else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I still love my dd's name, but wish I'd insisted on the traditional spelling with dh. He agreed on the name purely if i spelt it the way he liked, so i did. What's even worse is a year on he said he regrets it too and wish he'd let me spell it how I'd wanted too!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wished I gave my kids my last name but in saying that there first names would not go with it and I love there names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I occasionally regret not giving my DD her middle name (Audrey) as her first name. It's beautiful and a bit less common than her first name. But she suits her name and I love it.

We loved DS's name for many years before we had a baby but it is quite common now. I sometimes feel 'common' calling it in a playground...but again, it suits him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I do. I regret the spelling of dd's first name. I regret her middle name. I wanted a name fob didn't want that one so we went with a name that sounds similar but I've never loved the middle name. And I regret her last name. I wish she had my last name. I've tried to get it changed very early on but couldn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I regret DD's middle name a bit. She arrived unexpectedly on the birthday of my grandfather and uncle, both named Sidney. I thought of giving her the middle name Sidonie to honour them but since DP and I had 'locked in' her middle name weeks beforehand I didn't want to complicate matters by suggesting a new name. I now wish I'd discussed it with DP.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I freaking adore their first and middle names. I think they are both very strong, beautiful names and their middle names have a lot of meaning to me.

My only regret is not giving them my surname.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love love DS' name.