+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't care for DD1's middle name much. We took ages finding a name for her when she was born and couldn't agree on a first name let alone a middle name. My mum suggested her middle name and at the time it sounded good, but I don't like it anymore. Oh well at least I love her first name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If I could pick again, I'd probably change DD2s name. It's pretty common but it does actually suit her, I just would have preferred something different. I adore her middle name though.

I'm being very particular about this babys middle name. I love his first name we've picked and so far every name we've settled on, I've ended up disliking it like a week later.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely not a 'regret' because I love and adore DD's name but I sometimes die a little bit on the inside when I hear the 'other' name we had picked for DD. I was so set on it but family and other people sort of twisted my arm I know for next time not to share baby names until the baby is born!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breebee View Post
    Definitely not a 'regret' because I love and adore DD's name but I sometimes die a little bit on the inside when I hear the 'other' name we had picked for DD. I was so set on it but family and other people sort of twisted my arm I know for next time not to share baby names until the baby is born!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Thats exactly what we are doing now as both times before we told everyone before and it seems like if the baby isnt born yet everyone thinks they have a right to discuss the name! Or even say straight away 'I hate it'. So what, its not yours lol. I figured one the baby is named there is no room for discussion anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy with chosen names, hate the FOB's surname!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I regret the spelling of my son's name.. We thought about changing the spelling when he was 2 and now it's too late as he is about to start prep next year and really needs to know how to recognise and spell his name:-(

***Happy to be a Mummy & Daddy of ONE! :-) ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Not really, though sometimes I think DD2 would look cute as a Darcy. DF wishes we had hyphenated her name to be her first and middle name as one, and I kind of regret the fact her name is Emily Rose, people have told me she will be haunted/possessed for it, but I still REALLY love her name all the same.
    Emily Rose is an excellent actress in a great show called Haven too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I regret DD1's first and middle name. It's pretty obvious I was a teenager when I named her.

Don't like DS1's first name any more and can't figure out why we used it! It was never a name I loved, just kind of became an option after he was born.

Love DD2's first name but not her middle name. I preferred Madeline but DH preferred Madison and as the first name had been my suggestion I said he could pick her middle name from those two. Oops!

DS2 I regret the spelling of his middle name. It's the only name we've ever changed the spelling of. His first name wasn't my first choice and now I'm glad because I feel it's actually meant for our soon-to-be baby boy Just need to convince DH ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my boys names. Tosh and Leto, no middle names. I don't see the need, now that in having another I need another different name....

I do however regret putting Tosh's last name as his dads name because now he wants to be the same as his brother and his dad won't let him!

I have a unique name( Antanika) so I can't just call my kids tommy or Benny....