+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I paid for all my bridesmaids dresses, i never knew they were supposed to pay lol. I got some from light in the box and hated them, they were so poorly made but hey you get what you pay for. In the end i bought all new dresses a week before the wedding, they were Mathew Eager and he has a really nice range. Have a look at swish clothing, they stock his stuff as well as some other really nice stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another option is to go for a chain store that's in the states the bridesmaids live in, as a chain they'd prob have a decent website and then the bridesmaids can go in and try the dress on instore? Our bridesmaid dress is from cue and came in at $280, but also looked at myer (wish, seduce,etc), review and alanah hill. Another popular chain store for bridesmaid dresses is forever new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Unique dresses on facebook, reasonable pricing and gorgeous dresses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps: pretty sure i will be using them! they make to fit, as all girls i have chosen for bridal party are different sizes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought my genuine bridesmaid dresses from house of brides, an american website. The dresses were both perfect (one i had tried on in a local bridal shop but the size was too big and it cost twice as much, the other I couldnt find locally to try on or to find a price) the sizing measurements on the website were perfect. The only catch with the website is you need to order wayyyyy in advance as the dresses take 14-16 weeks to be made and then another 4 weeks (express international post - trust me, its worth paying extra for it). I ordered my dresses on May 5th last year and got them in late August. The wedding was in late september. I did get a little frustrated by the lack of replies to my emails to the company and non exsistent progress updates, however the dresses were exactly the same as what you can buy here. Take a look at their website - the savings might be worth the risk, they certainly were for me. I saved tons of money!