+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    they are all great stories, even the ones who didnt go out of their way lol. xx thanks everyone for sharing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I told DF on his lunch break at work lol. Rang all immediate family and a few weeks later put a photo of a bun in the oven up on FB and let people guess lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH was expecting us to start testing in a weeks time but with it being valentines day, I tested while he was at work just to see what the test would say as I thought it would be a great gift. It came out positive! He got home from work, I went up the street and picked us up a pizza and garlic bread for dinner. When I got home I took the garlic bread out of it's box and put the test inside it and put the box on the table and waited for him to open it to get what he would think was the garlic bread out. He took forever to go for the garlic bread and I ended up having to ask him to get it out. That's when he discovered the test and the best valentines present he could possibly get. By then all I was thinking was hurry up coz I want to go into the kitchen and get the actual garlic bread that I had hidden because I wanted some

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Kez For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (30-04-2012)