+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

I hope we are all well...well im officially in my 2WW! Im now 2DPO and we will have to see i guess. We got plenty of BD in this month so at least i know ive given myself every chance to catch the eggy. Im due to test on the 11th so hopefully the next week and a half goes quickly.

Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...
    I have big cramps today just in my back. AF isnt due for 7 days, but maybe it will come early.

Can't believe it's May already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im excited to start seeing some BFPs!!!! Good Luck Ladies!!! Let the May Testing BEGIN!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Can I join this thread? Currently 5dpo, af due 12th May (10 days away), 30 day cycle, when do you think I can test??
    This is our first month of TTC and im very positive!
    Baydust to all, hope we get some BFP'S soon

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    pinkkate - I can't say I've been aware of a positive right before AF, but I do know that I Od about a week before AF was due last cycle! It was really weird. Not sure what's going on for you though, that's a bit odd :/

starflame
    - I have to admit, I know that hopeless feeling. It's hard to just let go and not worry so I won't bother saying that. What I will do is offer lots of *hugs* and hope though

MummaJez - Wow it must be hard to work with pregnant ladies. Fingers crossed it doesn't take another 4 months for you to concieve so you won't have to worry about it! I think you're right, both tww is painful. I find the first half of a cycle more difficult personally, because there's no WAY that you're even possibly pregnant, so you're just waiting to try. That's so frustrating for me lol.

MummyOf2Sweeties
    - Good luck for the 9th! How are you going so far? You're at about 6 dpo, aren't you?

Ready4aBelly - I've managed so far! 9 days and counting, HOW FREAKIN' AMAZING AM I?!! Bahahaha. Well, you'd know as well as anyone from POH how bad I am with poasing. 9dpo... How have we made it this far without poasing, seriously? I put it down to your expert "Touch a poas and I'll whomp you" style *cheeky grin*.

pigeonpairplusone - Lots of bd helps *chuckle*. I'm hoping that our LACK of bding this cycle won't work against me :/ Probably only bd three times this cycle (decided to give DH a break halfway through, he was getting a bit broken from my constant demands lmao) so I'm crossing everything that I've got that one of those times was enough.

MyLittleStar
    - Sorry to hear about the cramps but (I hate ever being the optimist) it could be a very good sign! Backache isn't uncommon in early pregnancy! Are you cramping at the front at all? Sometimes you don't really notice it because it's subtle and the backpain stops you from noticing it. Here's hoping it's a good sign for you at any rate

Phoenixw - Welcome to the thread . I'd say with 5dpo and a 30 day cycle, you could probably safely test around the 10th. Hoping your first cycle is a good one for you

AFM
    , up until today I've not even entertained the idea that I might be utd. Tonight though, I just noticed that I have that little telltale firmness in my abdomen that usually isn't there. I had a major baby brain moment at work today. And the gas. Oh my goodness, the gas. I'm not convinced (the abdo thing could be because of the gas! hahaha) but I'm cautiously optimistic. T-minus 4 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes, 26 seconds until testing. 25. 24. 23. 22.... *dies of laughter*.
    Last edited by Eko; 01-05-2012 at 17:49.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and I got all out of breath just cruising around at work. Yay for potential extra blood! Or is it just because I've been lazy and gotten unfit.... Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Eko!! I agree the TWW to O is the hardest part..I find the entire cycle hard though because I never know exactly when I O or exactly when AF will turn up..However hoping that will change this cycle as I am temping now..Fingers crossed it all works..DP is very very keen this cycle..Originally we agreed to DTD every second day but so far its been every day Its nice to know he is really 100% in it this cycle

Nin Nan Nong - I have everything crossed for your testing tomorrow!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    ladies, have any of you had an LH surge/ positive opk right before your period was due? I am due for AF thursday and i decided to use one of the last remaining opks I had this month this afternoon and it came up with a reading but it wasn't a positive. I normally don't get a reading on them at all until like the day before my lh surge and I had also had a cup of tea and some water in the hour before I took it.

Any one got any idea?? I have a feeling I am just looking for anything to cling too!!!
    Yep pinkkate I got a positive reading about 4 days before AF graced me with her presence! sorry I am. It a barer of good news with that but thought id let you know my experience with that. Fx for a BFP for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok I am being strong AF is due anytime after tomorrow. DH asked me if i was feeling ok, he has been waiting for the pms wrath that usually happens about this time. Still no AF signs at all which is making us a little hopeful.

Had spotting around O time and been having really weird twinges in my abdomen. So am trying to hold off to poas at this time til i know for sure AF is late.

Fx for all of us marvelous may testing ladies. I am looking forward to seeing lots of

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh ,y reply just got eaten, here I go again.
    I don't know if I O'd this month didn't get a positive O test but had two days where the 2nd line was medium and then the day after my breasts were sore so if I do O it would have been around then and would mean AF is due around Wed next week. I am determined not to test unless I am late. I am moving to a different team at work next week so I won't have time to think about this because I will be so busy trying to learn everything new. If AF hasn't arrived by the end of next week I will test.

Good luck to everyone else I can't wait to see some BFPs!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marga For This Useful Post:

starflame  (01-05-2012)