+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies, have any of you had an LH surge/ positive opk right before your period was due? I am due for AF thursday and i decided to use one of the last remaining opks I had this month this afternoon and it came up with a reading but it wasn't a positive. I normally don't get a reading on them at all until like the day before my lh surge and I had also had a cup of tea and some water in the hour before I took it.

Any one got any idea?? I have a feeling I am just looking for anything to cling too!!!
    Last edited by pinkkate; 30-04-2012 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to the newbies! Not long now till our first testers get to test!! EXCITED!! So does anyone feel pregnant yet? Im really trying to stay positive about this month but now Im not so sure...Kind of feel like its just going to be another fail..Sigh..Stupid TTC journey!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Welcome to the newbies! Not long now till our first testers get to test!! EXCITED!! So does anyone feel pregnant yet? Im really trying to stay positive about this month but now Im not so sure...Kind of feel like its just going to be another fail..Sigh..Stupid TTC journey!!!
    I agree stupid ttc! Lol
    I work at a place where we deal with pregnant women and I'm constantly asking their due date. I must admit up until now (cycle 4) it hasn't bothered me but I'm sure in another 4 months I will be Devo...

Im not sure which tww is worse actually! Both just as painful as each other lol!

I'm only on 3dpo and so far too early to have any symptoms. I'm not sure about this month I'm kinda confident but I'm not? Usually I know but yeh not sure I just feel a bit better this cycle.. I guess I'll find out in just over a week....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I agree stupid ttc! Lol
    I work at a place where we deal with pregnant women and I'm constantly asking their due date. I must admit up until now (cycle 4) it hasn't bothered me but I'm sure in another 4 months I will be Devo...

Im not sure which tww is worse actually! Both just as painful as each other lol!

I'm only on 3dpo and so far too early to have any symptoms. I'm not sure about this month I'm kinda confident but I'm not? Usually I know but yeh not sure I just feel a bit better this cycle.. I guess I'll find out in just over a week....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    ladies, have any of you had an LH surge/ positive opk right before your period was due? I am due for AF thursday and i decided to use one of the last remaining opks I had this month this afternoon and it came up with a reading but it wasn't a positive. I normally don't get a reading on them at all until like the day before my lh surge and I had also had a cup of tea and some water in the hour before I took it.

Any one got any idea?? I have a feeling I am just looking for anything to cling too!!!
    How many dpo are you? I think the opks work like a hpt when you get close to af due...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    How many dpo are you? I think the opks work like a hpt when you get close to af due...
    About 11dpo. Af is due Thursday. I just want this so bad. Getting a bfn each month is getting harder and harder

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ill be testing on the 9th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    About 11dpo. Af is due Thursday. I just want this so bad. Getting a bfn each month is getting harder and harder

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Could be the case. You could do a hpt today or tomorrow. I'm sure it would show up if you were goodluck I hope you get your 2nd line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko- you will hold out until Monday!!!! Repeat 5 times!!!!

Well it's finally May!! Hoping there are lots of BFPs this month!!
    I am so far symptom-less at 9dpo so it's just a waiting game now.

Baby dust to everyone!!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's May! Good luck ladies!