+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    'Lil Mumma - It's exciting when you're intentionally ttc . We knew we wanted DS, but we didn't exactly plan the timing of it. It was just a bit spontaneous lol.

munchkin - Sorry to hear the other thread isn't working for you, have you PMd the mods about it? Either way, we're happy to have you here. How long are your cycles normally?

Coz - My temperature seems to go up to the low 37s when I've ovulated, and my normal temp is usually 36.5ish. So half a degree or more. But I think it depends on your body, some people are warmer than others.

MyLittleStar - You're pretty much exactly the same as me, average 32 day cycle. I also get cramping with negative opks around cd19-25ish. It's hard because it doesn't make sense *grumble*.

AFM, bit sick today, I was yesterday as well. I don't really know what's going on with my chart or whether or not I've Od. Very frustrating. I just want to know whether I even Od or not!
    FF says I haven't yet, but I got that positive opk last week. I don't know whether to believe it or not.
    Problem is, if it actually WAS positive, we bd the night before I got the positive opk. 12-24 hours later might have been too long for the egg to get fertilized. So at the moment I'm assuming nothing happened.

Hope everyone's having a good day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

CozWesty  (29-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be changed to testing on may 6th? We BD cd16 and about 6 hours later I got bad ovulation pains. We also BD the following day so maybe we might have caught the eggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think its the app on my phone, not necessarily the thread itself.

My cycles are anywhere between 32 and 36 days. I am currently on day 27 so will be testing early the week after next.

We try not to be too confident each cycle but are keeping a semi relaxed aporoach.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    As Eko said, yes its certainly very exciting. I'm trying to keep it contained though and keep a relaxed approach like you Munchkin, so as not to freak out DH. Its all I think about though, I have been clucky since DD was about 1, so its been a long ime coming.

He already knows I am stalking the Bubhub though, its too easy with the app on my phone lol. Everytime I have my phone in my hand he says "Get off the Bubhub!" and I am not always on it.... honest. lol .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladies..Have high hopes for lots of BFPs this cycle!! Have updated the list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

was hoping I could join you from the April TTC thread?
    I'm CD30 today and have tested BFN this morning. No clue when AF is due, no clue when I O'ed. Will be testing again on the 3rd of May I think.
    Starflame could you add me to the list as well please? Thank you

This is out 1st cycle by the way trying for bub #3 after a loss 4 years ago.

Looking forward to get to know anyone I don't know yet from the other threads LOL

FX for loads of BFP in May!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! Please put me down for the 18 May please. This will be our 10 month. 3 early miscarriages during that time. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lovable - I'm so sorry forthe heartache you have gone through over the last 10 months.

Well ladies. I'm back in at CD4. Usually have 26 day cycles with o around CD15, so testing should be about 23rd May.
    I was 9 weeks with twins when we had a missed miscarriage confirmed so needed a d&c.
    Cause of this it altogether possible that bbt and opk's won't work even if I do o. So a big month of maybes here lol.
    Lots of baby dust to everyone.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ready4aBelly - You darn well better keep me honest with my testing day! I tested every day bar one from 5dpo last cycle. I've made it through to 8 dpo this time! Lmao.

munchkin - Ah, that makes sense. The app can be a bit fussy, if you're looking for a specific thread that's a sub-forum often you can't see it. VERY annoying, it happened to me with another thread so I just had to stop using it.

'Lil Mumma - I'm just as bad! I'm SO addicted to the hub and to the FB page that we have for March testers. I have more links for baby forums and the like on my computer than anything else at the moment *chuckle*.

starflame - Thanks for keeping the list updated Here's hoping you're one of the BFPers hehe.

Zobay - Of course you can join us! I have to admit I was pretty quiet in the April thread. I think it was because I bowed out so early on when I MCd so I didn't really know anyone. Definitely keeping touch this time .

Lovable - So sorry for the pain you've gone through I've only dealt with one so far (don't want to jinx myself) and that was hard enough. Three times must have been very hard. I hope it's the end of all the trying for you this cycle though .

Kyls - CD 4, Woot! I know I know, you're probably chaffing at the bit (bits? HA!). Don't worry about the bbts and opks not working, seems mine have been fine this cycle and I was only a week or so behind you so shouldn't be that different. Hopefully.

AFM, today I've been a very good girl *chuckle*. I wanted to test this morning even though I'm only 7dpo, but thankfully there's some people that are holding me accountable so that I don't go crazy with it. I poasd every day from 5dpo to 13 dpo last cycle .
    Feeling pretty unwell at the moment though, and of course I'm hoping that it's because my immune system is down because I'm utd. I started getting sick at 5dpo which my chart seems to give as my implant day so you never know.

I didn't want to be too hopeful this cycle because I didn't want to go through the sadness and disappointment if I got an early bfp again. So I've managed to hold fast to my non-testing ways so far. Hoping I make it to 14dpo lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha No worries Eko..Im hoping I will get my BFP Im feeling very very positive about it all Hopefully that pays off!!! Im very excited to start seeing some of these BFPs!! Come on ladies!! Baby dust to everyone!!!