Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi Ladies

There is already a May Thread that was obviously missed - is there anyway the two threads can be combined, the other thread is pretty full already.
    That's actually in the ttc conception issues etc. thread, so not really for those of us that haven't been ttc for long .

That's the reason for the two threads, generally there's the thread in the normal section and the thread in the conception issues section for those that are having trouble ttc and are using things like IVF or are assisted by fertility drugs etc.

AFM, can I please be put down for the 6th of May? If AF comes this cycle, our next cycle will be our third attempt. Had a miscarriage last cycle, crossing my fingers that the next one is sticky .
    I'm finding it a bit rough at the moment as I got a positive opk last week, but my temps haven't gone up which indicates that I may either have had an anovulatory cycle, or I might have had an LH surge but not actually Od. I'm hoping for double LH surge (as I had last cycle) because I don't think we dtd enough around the positive opk to have a good chance the first time. If my body gears up for a second LH surge we'd still be in with a chance for this cycle.

That being said, I'm very tired, my boobs are sore, I'm crampy, and my skin has gone nuts. All things that happen when I'm pregnant. Also all things that happen when I'm due to O, or when it comes to AF.
    *sigh*.
    Ah well, here I am again lol .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join you. I had posted in the other thread but thought I am better suited here, for reasons stated above.
    A bit about me, we are officially in our first month of TTC #2. DD1 (now 5) was a surprise baby, so this is our first time TTC on purpose. I am currently 5dpo so officially in the TWW. I will be due for AF on 7th May so will test then... or maybe sooner lol.

Even though I am already a mum this is all very new to me but very excited to be on this journey, and to be sharing it with you lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and goodluck

Eko - if you have a pos opk (due to LH surge) does it mean that it's possible you still don't O?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's right, you can get a positive and still not ovulate. Basically your body tries to spit out an egg (it needs the LH surge to do it) but for one reason or another the egg isn't released. That can lead to another surge when your body tries again to release an egg.

ETA: I should add, apparently it's not very common. I know for CERTAIN that it happened to me last cycle though, so I'm a bit wary that it may have happened again this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm very interesting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Moving in. AF has reared her ugly head. This will be month no. 6 TTC for us. Really long cycles so I'll be testing toward the end of May. Tempted to get preseed this month and need to restock on opk's.

Question - if AF arrives late in evening, do you count this as CD1 or the day after when it's in full force IYKWIM??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Ladies..Eko sorry to hear about your loss..Fingers crossed for this cycle hun..And thanks for explaining about the 2 different threads!! I knew there was a reason just wasnt too sure haha!!

Welcome to the rollercoaster of TTC Lil Mumma!!! Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies,

I have attempted to post on the other thread as it is a little more relavent to my ttc experience. But unfortunately it doesnt like me and keeps kicking me out I hope you guys dont mind if i jump in here.

DH and I have been ttc #1 for 11 months with clomid and metformin. I have PCOS and a uterus issue.

I am calculating my testing day for the day that AF comes if I have one of my longer cycles. So if I could be put down for the 9th that would be fantastic.

Fingers crossed I can hold out til then

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Last edited by munchkin275; 27-04-2012 at 22:33.

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *hug* Maybeebaybee... I'm not sure but my period tracker ap seems to count the first full force day as Day 1.

How much does the temp increase to indicate ovulation? Mine seem to be all over the place at the moment even though I am being pretty consistent as to how and when I take them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybee baybee- if i get it before i go to bed, it's CD1.
    I'm pretty sure I'm 6 dpo today. It's weird, I have a 32 day cycle, but fell preg with DD on CD14, and the last 2 months I've had pos OPKs on CD14. That's a long luteal phase isn't it?!
    I had cramps yesterday (CD19) so did another opk, but negative.
    So I'm guessing I just O early for my cycle!