+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

i hope it's okay that i join you guys! i'm new to BubHub. I'm Serenity this will be the 5th month my parther and i have been ttc.

i'm anxiously waiting, frustrated with my late O (around day 22).
    AF is 6 days late which leaves me at 12dpo. i got a BFN yesterday morning.. but hope still remains! no sign of AF, no cramps, none of my normal tenderness.. i've been kinda queezy in the last few days, increasingly up till today so i was 5 days late a few months ago, so i wasn't really convinced this could be it, but the cramps etc have stayed away!

Good luck yo everyone else aswel!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SerenityAnn For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome serenity!

I'm 14DPO today. So nervous this month! If you haven't seen my thread, I've been getting faint bfps for about 3 days, today's IC looked a little darker, but can't help but feel AF will still arrive! Here's this mornings test, sorry its dark, you might need to zoom x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub
    Attached Images

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    Welcome serenity!

I'm 14DPO today. So nervous this month! If you haven't seen my thread, I've been getting faint bfps for about 3 days, today's IC looked a little darker, but can't help but feel AF will still arrive! Here's this mornings test, sorry its dark, you might need to zoom x

FRER? They are magical lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    FRER? They are magical lol
    haha! I've done 3 FRER, really faint lines on them, I've never done a digi one though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Serenity!
    Ballexon - sounds exciting! FX

AFM - Had cramping on 10DPO and through yep AF is on her way - like clockwork! anyways wiped before bed tues night and there was blood. Slight cramping yesterday - but no more blood. Last night when i had a shower i did a IC and i'm positive i saw a faint positive - DH not convinced. This morning no cramping and no blood! sure i see another faint positive on IC!!!! trying not to get excitied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    how exciting prissy, keep testing and keep us up to date, my friend had spotting one day then woke up next day was gone, got a test and was pos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hey all hope all is going well with everyone.

Starflame- we can be testing buddies :0) im trying for #3 what about u?? I can't really say I have felt twinges lately. felt some but can't date/time them, been trying to ignore them to not get hopes up coz every month I seem to find something to make me say must be a bfp coming then get disappointed :0( anyway I just wanted to say my temps did the same as yours did yesterday how weird is that? I've had some creamy cm but not swimming in it lol. Hey I haven't had any implantation spotting have u?? I will have to check FF 2 see if my MC cycle had any spotting ??. Oh well only time can tell let's see if we can hold off and test on 31st only 9 days to go.
    FX we get our sticky eggs that were all hoping for.
    Hey hun..we are TTC #1 for 11 months now..really really hoping that this is it! My temp had a massive drop on Monday but yesterday and today my temps were high again..I really dont know what to make of it!? This is my first month temping so I still dont understand it all

Quote Originally Posted by prissy View Post
    Hi Serenity!
    Ballexon - sounds exciting! FX

AFM - Had cramping on 10DPO and through yep AF is on her way - like clockwork! anyways wiped before bed tues night and there was blood. Slight cramping yesterday - but no more blood. Last night when i had a shower i did a IC and i'm positive i saw a faint positive - DH not convinced. This morning no cramping and no blood! sure i see another faint positive on IC!!!! trying not to get excitied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oooo do you have a photo of them hun?! You should post them!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    its there!!! there is a second line!!!!!!!!! even DH can see this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooo!!!!!!!!! will take a photo next time hopefully it will be a bit darker!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to prissy For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats prissy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome

Bellaxo- I saw that thread! i can definately see it!
    Prissy- Congrats! that's so exciting!

So this afternoon i've got AF cramps, at first i thought it was just the uncomfortably tight jeans i was wearing lol... maybe since my O was a week late AF will be too...? i'm not sure if that's how it works. None of my other regular AF symptoms have showed though so i'm still holding hope..