+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Well i have done all the right things but i think i can feel AF coming on! Its only our 1st month so i really shouldn't beat myself up about it! But i'm feeling all sad! Anyways my temps are dropping and feeling like yuk so i guess i'm out! BUT until AF rears her ugly head there is still a chance! ha! Didn't even get the chance to do a test! i'm 10DPO, just hoping my mind is playing tricks on me and AF really isn't coming! Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm...I'm 10DPO and got a bfn this morning :-(
    still no AF though so I'll keep positive and keep waiting!
    It's driving me crazy!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheffry For This Useful Post:

starflame  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    well last night i wiped and there was blood - i felt like crying but then thought give yourself a break! Anyways i was thinking fine i can move on the the next month - this morning i get up and nothing - no blood. Strange! Still have slight cramps though so i'm guessing AF is playing games. I'm due for her today (i am like clock work) so i will wait it out! got a BFN this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I'm finally in the 2ww!! Will test on the 31st

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to the ladies whos AF showed up..Im 7DPO today..feeling lots of twinges the past few days..yesterday I had a bit of a temp drop but its gone back up today? I dunno if that means anything Im still new to temping..Lots of creamy CM today..I kind of feel like Im swimming in it. Trying to keep my fingers crossed but honestly not feeling so good about this cycle..AF is due around the 31st.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im a bit upset lol, im on cd 18 today normally have a 32 day cycle sometimes 34, no pos opk yet but finally last 2 days at least getitng faint lines as few days earlier i wasnt getting any, this is my first month charting

anyways hubby is going away on thurs for a night or 2 so im upset and think im gonna miss my pos opk naughty time

when you get a pos opk that means within 12 to 48hrs your body is going to release the egg is that correct, so if i was to get a postivie say tonight, then tomorrow or thurs is releases if i Ovulate, then a day or 2 after im still fertile??

Thanks
    Reviews
    trayc i think that is correct but it is always best to dtd before you release the egg so good luck get busy
    Im feeling af coming on im 9dpo and im getting cramps and chocolate cravings, the cravings is usually my clue that af is on her way. Not sure about the cramps but hey ive got endo!
    Also i feel like my cervix is slightly lower today so i think ive missed out this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    nnaww nic sorry to hear, yea we have been dtd every second day, and today also, im holding pee now lol ready to test soon so trying to keep busy, i got bit sore early on one sided cramped over i thought maybe almost ready to release, i always thought i felt o pain like that, im wondering if its maybe sex related to im also using forelife lube this time as i thought we dtd last month when i thought i was oing, but missed it i think i was off lmao so thought might help to use lube sperm friendly to try keep them alive in there longer as i think my cm might not be friendly, is it normal to get like very wet knickers to and acidic like smells, sorry if tmi but i just been taking note of all this stuff happening, i always thought maybe i have a slight leaky bladder as i pee alot cant hold for long
    Last edited by trayc; 22-05-2012 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am very acidic so i use maybe baby gel to balance out my ph. No luck yet but hopefully im not getting af.
    Some times i get wet nickers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all hope all is going well with everyone.

Starflame- we can be testing buddies :0) im trying for #3 what about u?? I can't really say I have felt twinges lately. felt some but can't date/time them, been trying to ignore them to not get hopes up coz every month I seem to find something to make me say must be a bfp coming then get disappointed :0( anyway I just wanted to say my temps did the same as yours did yesterday how weird is that? I've had some creamy cm but not swimming in it lol. Hey I haven't had any implantation spotting have u?? I will have to check FF 2 see if my MC cycle had any spotting ??. Oh well only time can tell let's see if we can hold off and test on 31st only 9 days to go.
    FX we get our sticky eggs that were all hoping for.