+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the congrats guys I'm trying to keep calm at the moment and not get too carried before my scan in a couple of weeks.

My OB has been amazing today (we had an ectopic in December), booked me in for an early scan in 2 weeks and is going to do my bloods every couple of days to keep an eye on things.

So sorry about AF barefooted I'll cross my fingers for you for next month *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Anjalee and Clucky!!! sooooo excited for you!

Hopefully i can join you with a bfp at the end of next week! Why is time going so slowly?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

starflame  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATS to Anjalee & Cluky... how exciting! FX they are both sticky's

AFM ~ CD14 here and had O cramping last night and this morning. Lower back is also tight so I am sure I either O'd last night or will in the next few hours. Looking forward to seeing it show on my FF chart. Will BD again tonight for one last go at catching the eggy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi All!

Anjalee ~ How exciting hun, test tomorrow and take a pic for us... we want to live vicariously through you!

JZK ~ Oh no, am so sorry! I see by your signature that you are blessed with 2 little angel's so just focus on them and your sadness will fade away soon! Big hugs

starflame ~ So why do you *think* you O'd yesterday, what were your symptoms? I am CD13 and am using FF... I think I may O tomorrow as today I have EWCM, Cervix is real high and softer than yesterday. My graph is telling my I am fertile but nothing else...LOL!

akeastall ~ good luck with the move!

AFM ~ CD13 here, think I am grearing up to O tomorrow sometime as the cervix is now really high and soft... have loads of EWCM too. Temps have stayed much stayed the same these last 3 days so FX its soon. We have been BD'ing every 2 days, I am hoping to catch a girl and DH is hoping to catch a boy. FX the girly sperms are all ready and waiting
    Hey hun..I think I O'd on Tuesday based on my temps and fertile signs..Watery CM, High soft cervix, O pain..so Im guessing it was so. If I get another temp rise tomorrow I will know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Ok I got a photo! The 2nd line is slightly more clearer today I'm booked in with my GP tomorrow

I hope the photo works... I'm on my phone and it's had to resize it. If its not clear I'll repost when I'm at work
    Congrats!!!! And congrats Clucky!!!! Well done ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dpo and bfn. I SWEAR I had a faint line on 8dpo and 7dpo as well, but they must have been evaps as today's was completely negative. I don't think its our month - probably going to take as long as DD to fall :/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Im 3DPO! Woo!! FF gave me an O day of Tuesday just like I thought so now comes the TWW. Count down to pregnancy gave me a very high intercourse timing score so we caught the egg and I will soon be hosting a little bean!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Starflame!!!! im desperatly wanting to test but only 5dpo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck starflame! Hope the2ww passes quickly for you.

I got our results thru my acupuncturist last night. Turns out DH is perfect and I have PCOS (we already knew I had endo). So now we have appt with GP next wednesday to see what she thinks. I don't know a lot about PCOS but am trying to remain positive. I at least know I have O the last two cycles... Not hopeful this month but relieved that we know what's wrong and can go from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sore boobs on day 18 which seems a little early for me being premenstrual. Also have broken out with more spots than usual. I'm probably just doing my usual 2ww symptom spotting crazy thing - what do you reckon though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    starflame ~ Well done on getting your O day right, I have also been watching my body like a hawk this month. FX I get my day right too. What is 'Count Down to Pregnancy'?

maybee baybee ~ So sorry to hear hun, I know a few people with PCOS and fell pg, you just need some help from your doc. Good luck

Sky33 ~ Its possible but don't let your symptom spotting drive you crazy. The TWW always makes us ladies go a little mental!

AFM ~ I think I definitely O'd yesterday, had a temp spike this morning. Does anyone know how long it takes for FF to indicate O? We have BD'd every 2 days this week and I am exhausted... DH and I just laugh now as its more of a job than actually 'making love'. If I O'd yesterday should I still get one more BD in tomorrow morning... I don't know if my fufu can handle it again tonight! I am really hoping that a girl spermy caught the egg and that the fast racing males didn't get there last night