+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    I'm new here and I'm 2 DPO this is our first month trying, I'm excited but preparing for the long road!
    Good luck to everyone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheffry For This Useful Post:

starflame  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This month, to try and ease the anxiety I've felt about TTC, I've adopted a new way of thinking. Basically, I've 'told' my future baby, "whenever you are ready, we will be here to love you". It's basically about trying to trust that the timing will work out. Hope that doesn't sound silly. Baby dust, everyone!
    Last edited by Sky33; 14-05-2012 at 00:07.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sky33 For This Useful Post:

Lovable  (14-05-2012),pinkkate  (14-05-2012),starflame  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    Congrats to the BFP!!

I'm out AF showed up today. Not the mothers day present I was hoping for
    Sorry that the AF witch spoiled ya day . FX for next month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky33 View Post
    This month, to try and ease the anxiety I've felt about TTC, I've adopted a new way of thinking. Basically, I've 'told' my future baby, "whenever you are ready, we will be here to love you". It's basically about trying to trust that the timing will work out. Hope that doesn't sound silly. Baby dust, everyone!
    That's a wonderful & positive way if thinking! All positive thinking cant hurt & helps too I think.

CHEFFRY: welcome again too & :babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky33 View Post
    I've gone with similiar this month and trying to just let go and believe that it will happen when it is going to happen. I was too anxious and stressed otherwise. I am out for this month but we will see for next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought AF started on Sat night but it's only been a few brown drops since then so not sure what is going on? We last BD'd on the night of the 1st of May do I would have thought I'd have BFP if I am pregnant but I had a BFN lat night and no AF apart from a brown drop on Sat and a brown drop on Sun. What's going on? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJunior View Post
    So I thought AF started on Sat night but it's only been a few brown drops since then so not sure what is going on? We last BD'd on the night of the 1st of May do I would have thought I'd have BFP if I am pregnant but I had a BFN lat night and no AF apart from a brown drop on Sat and a brown drop on Sun. What's going on? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
    It could be implantation bleeding which can take upto 10-12 days I was told & that's just a few spots on tissue. If that was the case you could start getting a BFP 10 days after the spotting. Happened to one of my friends so FX same for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    No BB78, : ( it's properly here now. Off to June I go. Big congrats to all the BFPs this month and I'll see the rest of you in June. Let's hope it will be a lucky month for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratts to all the bfps for may! i got a positive opk on Sat morning and have been dtd since with some maybe baby gel.
    I am having major ovulation pains today so i catch the egg!
    This is my last chance before surgery next month so DH and I are really praying for a miracle so we don't have the surgery and we get a mini us instead!!!
    Good luck to every one still waiting to test!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tormy and congrats on ovulating