+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope I can join! It's 14dpo today and yesterday I got spotting and thought AF was well on her way but I have had nothing since then!! I did a pregnancy test this morning and BFN so if AF is going to come I just want it to be her already so we can start with our next cycle!! My body is confusing me!! It's my first month on the pill so I'm lost!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Maco
    FX Sammy it is just too early...

AFM - AF was due Monday, still no show, still too scared to test
    The thing is I have no symptoms of anything like early pg nor AF due. If I hadn't been keeping track of my cycle so closely I would think I got the dates wrong.

I know I should just test and be done with it but I just cant bring myself to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Mumma I am the same!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Mumma TEST!!! The suspsense is killing me... how have you not gone nuts??? How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Lil Mumma View Post
    Welcome Maco
    FX Sammy it is just too early...

The thing is I have no symptoms of anything like early pg nor AF due. If I hadn't been keeping track of my cycle so closely I would think I got the dates wrong.

I know I should just test and be done with it but I just cant bring myself to do it.
    Oooh I am the same! AF was due Sunday and still isn't here... but I am waiting until Monday to test... but then I think everyday I should go buy one. I want to know, but I am so scared that I will spend the $ on a test and it will be a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im unfortunately out for this month with AF coming a day early?! That means I haven't had normal cycle since coming off the pill. Congrats to those that have got their BFP. Hugs to the BFNs and I'll see you in the June thread for what I hope to be a lucky month :-)

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE='Lil Mumma;6555245]

Hi Lil Mumma - I was trying for 6 months and every month trying I got 'symptoms.' I swore I had to pee more often, boobs were sore, I felt nauseated etc and ended up with a BFN. The month I got my BFP I was sure i had no symptoms and was just testing to be sure wasn't UTD !!! I tested 13DPO and got a BFN first time round. Got a BFP after 20DPO...sorry my point is no symptoms is by no means an indication

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

'Lil Mumma  (12-05-2012),Bellaxo  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meld your post makes me hopeful apart from some light cramping and tiredness (which could be related to how busy I am) I feel p good. Just no AF lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies,

I got my blood test results yesterday. I got a positive HCG result. So it appears that I am pregnant! Keepimg fingers crossed at this stage as we arent as high as we would like.

Congrats to alk the bfps and babydust to all those still to test

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

akeastall  (11-05-2012),JJZK  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I don't participate much ladies. Have my hands full with my little man and moving house!
    AF arrived on the 7th and it's NEARLY over! This is our third proper cycle (finishing up breastfeeding) but forth cycle of trying.
    If I O on CD17 (Which is my "norm") Then I'll be testing on the last day of May.
    Sighhhh